+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto (St. Clair) Citizenship Test Results June/2012

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Sad :'(

I didn't pass as well... Even though I checked myself and found only 3 mistakes.

What the next step ? How long does it take?

dalida

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Hi.if you have no more than three mistakes you will be ok,you pass the test.If not, next steep we have to see the gudje for oral interview. beffore we can make 8 mistackes out of 20 questions .friday was my bad day.i live here 5 yers.I feel Canada like my county.summer i took vacantions for 2 weeks in my original country,and i feel like emigrant there,when i come back here i vas so....so...hapy.i breath fresh aer and tell this is my coutry!!!! I am in a bad mood for Christmas

dalida

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
I think positive ,beffore,but now i wait for oral interview.she said that i am on the waiting least fot the gudje.i will wait to 1 and years 6 months.this is so...so...long time!!!

tra

Dec 25, 2012
hi guys,

could anyone who has taken the test, write his/her experience on test day? like what happened in the interview, what question do they ask? what are stages that you went through on that day in cic office and if there is any special advice we should act upon?
please write us a detailed note so those who are preparing for test and an interview, may avoid surprises. :eek:
thanks

miltonian

Oct 24, 2012
@tra
Dear,
First of all read discover Canada book again n again. Must go through all pics n captions. Test questions are not exactly the same like web site sample tests. Few questions are tricky.
Interview will be held before test. Must go through your application form if you have copy of your submitted application. Your travel dates are very important and your job history is equally important.
Must bring your all passports, PR card, driver licence, health card, landing paper.
Be confident during interview. You can bring more documents with you just as a precaution if interviewer is not satisfied your residence. You can keep your lease or mortgage papers.
Invoices, bank statements, or any other documents which can explain your presence.
Normally interviewer does not ask documents other than your IDs, passport and landing paper.
If you keep More documents....... It Creates more confidence.
Wish you good luck

tra

Dec 25, 2012
Do they ask about police invlovement during citizenship interview on test day? cause i had one 4 years ago and charges dismissed and criminal record has been destructed. i believe if they ask about that then it might delay my application processing as i would answer "yes". ???Is my opinion correct?

Do they ask about employment history, where and how long?

Do they ask any other question apart from application?

miltonian

Oct 24, 2012
@tra

Dear,
Yes they must ask you about your criminal records. Interviewer will ask you have you any criminal records since you become Permanent Resident.Any Police involvement? Do not hide anything. Because they can find out everything. If you are invited for a Test I think your previous records are OK now,but must tell them facts.
About Job history interviewer might ask you few questions just to verify dates, job title, duration, job description and their contact numbers.
Employer address & contact numbers are most important. Also your residential addresses during last for yours are important too.
Its better if you just take your T4 forms or salary slips with you. as a proof of address you can keep lease or mortgage papers.
Just take it easy.........reply all questions confidently....... answers should be to the point. Avoid irrelevant talking............long stories creates more questions.
Interviewer's focus is to verify and reconcile all the documents you have submitted along with your application, verify your Entry/Exits records are matched with your passports,and judgement of your listening and speaking skills of ENGLISH.
If He/She is satisfied from all above you will get Answer sheet for the next step which is 30 minutes test.
Wish you good luck.

samHARVI

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
IN
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr 7 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 15 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
04-12-2012
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
6-17-2013
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
in progress -medical results rec'd. strted processing application dec,9th 13, DM may 5th
LANDED..........
july 2014
miltonian said:
@ tra

Dear,
Yes they must ask you about your criminal records. Interviewer will ask you have you any criminal records since you become Permanent Resident.Any Police involvement? Do not hide anything. Because they can find out everything. If you are invited for a Test I think your previous records are OK now,but must tell them facts.
About Job history interviewer might ask you few questions just to verify dates, job title, duration, job description and their contact numbers.
Employer address & contact numbers are most important. Also your residential addresses during last for yours are important too.
Its better if you just take your T4 forms or salary slips with you. as a proof of address you can keep lease or mortgage papers.
Just take it easy.........reply all questions confidently....... answers should be to the point. Avoid irrelevant talking............long stories creates more questions.

Interviewer's focus is to verify and reconcile all the documents you have submitted along with your application, verify your Entry/Exits records are matched with your passports,and judgement of your listening and speaking skills of ENGLISH.
If He/She is satisfied from all above you will get Answer sheet for the next step which is 30 minutes test.
Wish you good luck.
Just wondering if anyone can help me I took my test oct 1st 2012 at niagara falls office and still have not heard any thing from them .. there is have not been any ceremonies since than .. does it mean im just being delayed because there is no planed ceremonies ot it means i failed since itz been 12 weeks almost ..

toto999

Jan 4, 2013
Oh Guys you are scaring me ??? i have sent my application on Oct 29 2012 and received only the acknowledgement with the guide.

so i have to prepare myself to wait for a years to have my passport :mad:

oh my Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood i am already frustrated from waiting 3 years tell now to apply for the citizenship.

anyone knows if the application for single person is faster than families ؟

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Guys I finally got my oath date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will become Canadian this coming week....

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kobiams said:

Congratulations!!!!!!

Nordicgirl

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kobiams said:

Good for you! So was it easy to have the interview with the judge? That was quick!!!