+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto (St. Clair) Citizenship Test Results June/2012

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
kobiams said:
yeah, its frustrating.

I saw somewhere that people who took the test same day as we did or a day earlier already got the oath date :eek:
Do you keep in touch with anyone else from the same date we did the test?

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
kobiams said:
yeah, its frustrating.

I saw somewhere that people who took the test same day as we did or a day earlier already got the oath date :eek:
You said you checked yourself and you think we passed the test. Do you think we got all the aswers correctly?
I ask myself every day. Lol
I told a friend from Vancouver about how long I've been waiting for this and he said it's normal. He did the test in January and he went to the ceremony at the end of March. Which means over 2 months. ;)

Later

Aug 3, 2012
Hi;

I took the test on June 21, and have not yet heard anything. Usually, St. Clair takes about two weeks to provide results. It is very unusual for them to take so long to give us our results.

I know someone who took the test on June 22, and they had their oath on July 7. And now MechEng sat for the test one month after us, and is already scheduled to take the test. What is going on?!

:(

Later

Aug 3, 2012
The test was easy. I'm sure that I passed. I'm just feeling a little frustrated now. I'm imagining a civil servant somewhere who has a pile of folders that he/she needs to process for the oath, and they haven't bothered to get to it. Meanwhile, other civil servants are doing their job (which is why MechEng was processed so quickly).

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Think positive Mr/Mis Later :)

Lets hope they are doing their job as good as possible. Keep us up to date if you hear from them.

Good luck.

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
kobiams said:
Think positive Mr/Mis Later :)

Lets hope they are doing their job as good as possible. Keep us up to date if you hear from them.

Good luck.
OMG!!! What's going on Kombias and Later???

mech_eng

Jul 17, 2012
Hi people.

I think what you can do during this waiting time is to be positive and hope for the best. To be honest with you, I have been practicing many good religious views to help others out, so god helped me in my citizenship test. You may think I am superstitious but I am in mechanical engineering, a scientific field, so if it is not true or has not been rigorously tested, I do not dare to say anything 100% for sure.

Therefore, god will certain help you in your citizenship test if you go out and help other people.

Cheers.

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Some people did the test before we did and got their letter for the oath already...

Whats wrong???????

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
kobiams said:
Some people did the test before we did and got their letter for the oath already...

Whats wrong???????
I don't know what is going on... I really don't understand it!!! :(

Later

Aug 3, 2012
I called the CIC to see if there was any movement on the file. There wasn't. I asked them how is it that someone who sat for the test in St. Clair in July has already received their oath invitation, and those who sat in June haven't. He said he didn't know the reason why.

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
That's so annoying!

They always leave you in the dark, waiting and waiting...

I can't take the wait anymore, gonna call them today also to see what they have to say.