+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto (St. Clair) Citizenship Test Results June/2012

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
kobiams said:
For some reason the St. Clair office do not have Oath dates for the next month!!!!!!!!!
Do not worry, I am sure that we will get something next month! :)

Later

Aug 3, 2012
Someone sat for the test in St. Clair in August 20, and has received a letter for their oath date in September. :'(

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
Later said:
Someone sat for the test in St. Clair in August 20, and has received a letter for their oath date in September. :'(
I really don't understand the way they process it.
My boss' wife sent the application in Feb 2011 and she just got the letter booking for the test.
I sent it after she did, in July 2011 and already did the test. I've been just waiting for the oath letter which been taking so long.

Tonyblessed

Sep 11, 2012
Hi guys,

i apply for my citizenship last year September 14, but i have not done my citizenship test yet. pls how will i know if i will write the test this month. can someone help me out to know if i will receive a letter for my test this month. thanks

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
kobiams said:
I hope we will get it this week....

Nothing yet Paiva.
I called them this morning and they told me the same thing.
It's up to 6 months which means, I have to wait until December and if I don't get anything, I should contact them again. However, It doesn't matter whatever they say, because the only infor they give is what they see in the System.... I remember that when I got the letter for the test, I had called them 2 days before and they couldn't see any updates. I am so tired of waiting... All my friends who did the test got the letter for the ceremony 2 weeks later. Sometimes I think if I really passed the test, but since I am not the only who's been waiting makes me feel better and believe that it's coming anytime... Let's just hope...:)