+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto (St. Clair) Citizenship Test Results June/2012

polarbear

Sep 17, 2012
hi guys, need your advice,

Is it safe to travel outside Canada for 6 months after applying for citizenship ????

will it have any negative impact on my application???

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Paiva be strong, we waited until now and it's so close to be done with.

We have to wait patiently.

Paiva said:
I called them this morning and they told me the same thing.
It's up to 6 months which means, I have to wait until December and if I don't get anything, I should contact them again. However, It doesn't matter whatever they say, because the only infor they give is what they see in the System.... I remember that when I got the letter for the test, I had called them 2 days before and they couldn't see any updates. I am so tired of waiting... All my friends who did the test got the letter for the ceremony 2 weeks later. Sometimes I think if I really passed the test, but since I am not the only who's been waiting makes me feel better and believe that it's coming anytime... Let's just hope...:)

taco

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
guys, st.clair office has only one ceremony scheduled for october month on 19th.
Any body know what is going on

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
This is insane!

I tried to call them all day today without any luck :'(

Any updates from June tests yet?

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
kobiams said:
This is insane!

I tried to call them all day today without any luck :'(

Any updates from June tests yet?
Kobiams try this!

When you call them and the machine starts telling you the options, press (1) immediately, and then (3) and then your ID number and then (0). Following this your call will be forwarded to them right away. You have to trick the machine, because if you wait for it to say all the options, you will never talk to anybody. I hope you can hear something from them, and please let me know as soon as you hear something. :)

P.S Just curious...Are you a man or a woman?

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Hey,
I finally got a hold of them and they said basically NOTHING!
They said my case is still in the "standard" processing time and that I should wait for the letter to arrive...
They said that 21 months is the acceptable timeline now :'(
So I'm still waiting

taco

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
has any body in this forum received invitation for test or oath for october guys ???????

jeloguy

Dec 13, 2008
hey guys, just to inform you that i took the exam last sept 21, 2012 at st. clair and i received the invitation letter for oath last Oct 9, 2012 its in a Pink paper and i was scheduled to take the oat last Oct. 17, 2012 at St. Clair. :)