+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all Members - Read Helpful Hints ..before applying to buffalo

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by cuterash, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Hi All,

It is rather unfortunate to inform you that if you have submitted your application to Quebec and you have not yet been called for an interview nor have got the final decision yet, your application will be processed according to the new rules in effect since August 1st, 2013, no matter when you submitted your application.

Please check this FAQ, specifically answer No. 1
    http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/questions-answers.html#august

Also, please help us to send a complaint to the Minister of Immigration by using the link below, you can send the complaint in either English or French,

http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ministere/ecrire.html

Many thanks guys!

3. I keep my blue flag
    hang in on the back side
    only on the left side
    yeah that's the flip side

4. Anyone under KTH officer

5. Dear all friends,

Anyone could you please let me know after receiving application, how many days later CIC office withdraw bank draft ? My application have received 08 October 2014 by CIC through Courier but still I did not get any acknowledgement from CIC. Some one told me try to get information that you bank draft is cash out yet or not then u get response.

Hasib

6. Dear Hasib Vai,

Normally Before put your file number within 5 to 7 days they cash our Bank Draft. Putting file number take time 60 to 90 days depend to rush condition there. Don't worry hope you will soon get file number.
    Thanks
    zafrul

7. Thanks zafrul bhai for your response. Now we should pray for each other.

8. I can't believe H1B stream of AINP is still bringing people in?? Are you all mullah H1B guys?

9. Hi

I have some queries which is hindering my final decision. Kindly help

My documents are ready for Novascotia nominee program. plz tell me how much time the entire process will take to get PR. In how much time will i be recieving the file no. How much time we need to live in nova scotia after PR and then we can move to other place?

Kindly tell me one more thing. I have heard word of mouth that Qubec program is not have any criteria for french points now, you can apply on english points only and its fast immigration program and if you want to move to other province from Qubec, you can move after spending 3 months over there?
    Plz help me in taking the right decision.

Thanks

10. hi guys

urgent help needed

My brothers just got passport request with following msg in pdf letter

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
    require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
    • Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
    • There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
    • Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
    • Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
    Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

is that means his visa got approved ?

11. Congratulation !

Your processing is final now you sent your passport as soon as possible for visa stamping.
    every thing is done brother.

12. Zafrul brother, how you paid RPRF? I sent you a private message in your inbox but you haven't replied yet.

13. Hello Guys,
    I notice that on this thread you people completely ignore some peoples's post. You seem to respond only to those of you who are not new that will not help. the purpose of this forum is to help each other. Ignoring some is not fair. You also seem to over flog issue that have been treated or simply obvious. Some of you may be for lack of what to post will just quote a previous post with comment on why you did so. I didn't find your thread informative and welcoming.
    This is just to bring it to your notice so you can watch out.
    All the best to us all

15. I already reply your PM but too late because i was out of city. i paid RPRF Bank draft by SCB Bank Gulshan -1 branch but if you want you can do it via credit card.