+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

sahibimmig

Aug 4, 2018
Hi All. Well I just want to know that I have done my 12th but after a gap of 10 yrs I completed my Graduation and B'ed. Can I apply for PNP? Plz suggest.

Oct 30, 2018
please have any been able to upload and submit for MPNP. I am currently stranded and i needed urgent assistance regarding documentation. i am currently having issue with educational documentation uploading. please if you have submitted successfully your assistance will be duely appreciated or if you can assist asap

SabtainAkram

Feb 19, 2018
All-

I have received the ITA from SINP, as I have completed all the documents the only issue I am facing is the Proof of Fund. Even though I have required funds but it was not submitted in the bank prior to applying for the ITA. Now if I put the funds in the account and get the bank statement does it work or the fund should be 3 months old before the data of ITA.

Let me know if there is any alternate way to do it..

PARSOB

Sep 22, 2018
Hello
Want to request if you can answer to my query. I have got BC PNP express entry nomination and now I am in pool with 826 points waiting for an invitation to apply. I have LMIA - Dual consent and work permit here in canada, working since NOV 2018
Request to clear doubts that my self employed work experience- (genuine) as business developer , which I can proved with the company I was attached with, received commissions from in my bank regularly.
W this experience of 5 years working independently - on commission basis, receiving regularly every month and not salary as an employee be counted under skilled worker program.
If I am here in canada from last 6 months, do I still need police verification from my country.
thanks
Thanks & Regards

camwinter

Nov 9, 2016
Hello,
I have been in Canada for about a year (PR through OINP) and haven't been able to find a job in my NOC (1112). In this respect, will either of the following actions negatively affect my PR status/ citizenship application:
1. Gaining employment in other NOCs within Ontario?
2. Going in for further education which is not relevant to my NOC, again within Ontario? (I have a background in life science research, hence this dilemma).
Thank you all in advance for, hopefully, being able to respond to my query.

zubair72

Jan 23, 2019
Hello sir. Sir please give me some information about Atlantic immigration poilt programme.
My assessment is also there

Caramelo1

Jan 26, 2019
Bonjour j ai lu attentivement votre réponse. Et je la trouve honnête
Moi je parle de ma vie actuellement en Espagne et je suis intéressé par l'immigration du côté de l'Alberta. A post a job job. Et voilà ou je suis bloquer. J ai ma tante qui vie actuellement à Calgary Alberta. N ya t il pas d autre moyen d immigration pour l Alberta sans offre d'emploi ??
. merci de bien vouloir m orienté

Caramelo1

Jan 26, 2019
Bonjour j ai lu attentivement votre réponse. Et je la trouve honnête
Moi je parle de ma vie actuellement en Espagne et je suis intéressé par l'immigration du côté de l'Alberta. A post a job job. Et voilà ou je suis bloquer j

Bastims

Feb 23, 2019
Please can I always be nominated by a province if I miss an opportunity of a provincial invitation due to incomplete documents. Is it possible for another province to still invite us?

Sule Olumoye

Apr 26, 2019
Hello Guys,
please i need help i have an overall band score of 6 in my IELTS can this qualify me any of the PNPs? if please which of them do you advice i put in for?
i have over 7years working experience in sales.

Thank you

Ninzzz

May 8, 2018
Hi, I received NOI & later nomination from Alberta province. When I tried to accept it, I got to know the funds requirement has been revised & hence my application became invalid. I applied again & generated new application number. I requested the Immigration officer to transfer my nomination to the new application as other than funds nothing has changed in my application but the officer said I will have to wait again for the NOI in my new application & have to submit the docs again then wait for the nomination. I fail to understand my CRS score is the same only due to revision in funds I had to make a new application. Why I will have to go through the whole process again. If someone can help please?