+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

trikings2000

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Please I need a quick answer to this question before I select a province.

Which province is one likely going to get a Job offer in Food production company (FMCG) or to be more specific in a brewery? A production company not suited to food production may be considered as well.

I currently work as a shift packaging Manager in a Brewery.

ash19

Oct 15, 2015
Is it really possible to get PNP nomination. I have been waiting for the past two years for a PNP but havent recieved any response. Can someone help me identify a province? and walk me through the procedure?

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hello guys,
Same as you aspirants, I am planning to apply under SINP - International skilled worker under Employment offer category.

Here are my details

Experience - 6 plus years as Sales Manager in Diagnostics and Medical devices companies in India and UAE.
Education - Masters in Microbiology
IELTS SCORE

OVERALL - 7.0 BANDS.

LISTENING - 8.5 BANDS

SPEAKING - 6.5 BANDS

READING - 6.5 BANDS

WRITING - 7.0 BANDS.

AGE - 30 YEARS

STATUS - SINGLE

CAN ANY ONE ANSWER MY FOLLOWING QUERIES ? ?

1) PROCESSING TIME FOR GETTING FINAL CALL FROM DATE OF SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS ?

2) HOW TO VERIFY THE JOB LETTER IS GENUINE OR NOT ?

3) IN CASE, I WANT TO SHIFT TO OTHER STATE/PROVINCE ONCE I MIGRATE TO Saskatchewan, CAN IT BE POSSIBLE ? WHAT ARE THE PRACTICAL GROUNDS AND DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO SHIFT TO OTHER STATE/PROVINCE/CITIES FOR BETTER JOB PROSPECTS ?

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS.

QUICK AND KIND RESPONSE APPRECIATED PLZ.

ANY WHATSAPP GROUPS ACTIVE FOR SUCH DISCUSSIONS ?

THANKS.
MANTRI
UAE

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hi all - I would like to apply for PNP; the challenge I have is my place of work is in one specific state. I have been residing and paying my taxes for the last 2 years here but my payslip is being processed in another state where the company is actually located. Am i eligible to apply for PNP? If so, which state please?

Thanks for any info I receive. I wasn't sure if I could post it here though...

Lauraemilyxo

Aug 31, 2017
I really hope you guys aren't abusing this great program, and using Alberta as a trampoline to other provinces. We need a little honesty in here, if you don't have any intentions to live in Alberta, then look for other options. This program should be intended to people who do have the real intention to live in Alberta. By not being honest you are putting your own application in risk and of those who have good intention and may apply in the future (or you think they won't make changes in the future to stop this kind of behavior?)

Instead of researching if you can move to another province as soon as you get there, why don't you start researching about job options, housing, and this kind of stuff?

Again, if there's anybody who don't intend to live in Alberta, then look for other options - there are plenty - and don't take the chances of someone else who really wants to live in there. Let's be honest!
Is their a program for provincial nomination for Ontario? I've just found out I may not qualify for Express entry so I am trying to find what other options I have available to stay in Toronto. Thanks

Sep 7, 2017
Hi All,
This is a great platform btw.
Please I will like to find out if there is currently any PNP for HR Professionals. I am eligible for express entry but don't have a high score.
I will appreciate your response.

Meenu77

Jan 2, 2018
I have a doubt please clarify....which all province have occupation demand list for which you don't need any job offer.

Lugumire

Jan 10, 2018
hello every one here , I’m sorry if I posted on a wrong topic but I’m in need of your help . I’m a Ugandan right now here in russia doing a degree in electrical engineering with two years left to complete , I’m married to a Russian woman I’m 29 and we have a baby boy of 1.5years .i would like to relocate to Canada after my studies but I don’t know what exactly to do
. I have diploma in science technology with physics which i did from my country . Thanks for your help

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
I ONLY want to live in Alberta.. that too outside of Calgary in a smaller city.
But I am not eligible... :(( How sad and how strange are these PNP programs.

People who go there with certain PHD and high quality NOC end up doing baseline jobs and complain!!!! And on the other hand, those who are like me, wiling to restart their lives, have funds, love cold winters, love small towns/countrysides, with CLB9/10 score, adapt to Canadian standards, who want to totally convert to a true Canadian - ... we are not eligible becoz either we dont have a job offer or our NOC (0124) is not there in demand list.

Thats the irony of Canadian Immigration. I wish I was friends with Justin Trudeau..!

Kennysweet

May 17, 2018
I really hope you guys aren't abusing this great program, and using Alberta as a trampoline to other provinces. We need a little honesty in here, if you don't have any intentions to live in Alberta, then look for other options. This program should be intended to people who do have the real intention to live in Alberta. By not being honest you are putting your own application in risk and of those who have good intention and may apply in the future (or you think they won't make changes in the future to stop this kind of behavior?)

Instead of researching if you can move to another province as soon as you get there, why don't you start researching about job options, housing, and this kind of stuff?

Again, if there's anybody who don't intend to live in Alberta, then look for other options - there are plenty - and don't take the chances of someone else who really wants to live in there. Let's be honest!
Good day all, please I am New here, can someone tell me how to apply , I want relocate to Alberta . Please I need the link to apply

Kennysweet

May 17, 2018
Please can someone send the link on how to relocate to Alberta. I am a Medical lab scientist and I have been working for over 13years. Please I need link ooo

Kennysweet

May 17, 2018
I ONLY want to live in Alberta.. that too outside of Calgary in a smaller city.
But I am not eligible... :(( How sad and how strange are these PNP programs.

People who go there with certain PHD and high quality NOC end up doing baseline jobs and complain!!!! And on the other hand, those who are like me, wiling to restart their lives, have funds, love cold winters, love small towns/countrysides, with CLB9/10 score, adapt to Canadian standards, who want to totally convert to a true Canadian - ... we are not eligible becoz either we dont have a job offer or our NOC (0124) is not there in demand list.

Thats the irony of Canadian Immigration. I wish I was friends with Justin Trudeau..!
Please how can I check if am eligible for nomination. Please help

ammulya001

Jun 2, 2018
i have received an invitation from pnp to apply, a mail from one of the pnp , some are sayiing documents to be uploaded and some say no documents need to be applied , just need to know kindly suggest what will be next step after invitation to apply from pnp ?

Tracey

Jun 2, 2018
Hello, I need to know how to apply for PNP. I have never been to Canada and do not have a job offer from Canada. I am a graduate Herbal Medicine Practitioner and a citizen of Ghana, West Africa, thank you.

arewaglamour

Dec 12, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Please guys i need someone to help me. I applied for Manitoba PNP and it was requested I need to have a relative in manitoba. Please is it a must the person bear the same surname with me or my spouse?