+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

pjosingh

Dec 15, 2021
got eCOPR today, after 75 days. I emailed them seldom but it did not make any difference because they never reply. I did call them again n again and last time lady who picked up the call said that she is going to raise a "Request for update" on my application because it has been pending from some time. She said that they typically reply within 30 days on 'Request for update' requests, but they replied in 3-4 days and provided eCOPR. Now waiting for PR card to be delivered.

hope this helps.

Rose2019

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
got eCOPR today, after 75 days. I emailed them seldom but it did not make any difference because they never reply. I did call them again n again and last time lady who picked up the call said that she is going to raise a "Request for update" on my application because it has been pending from some time. She said that they typically reply within 30 days on 'Request for update' requests, but they replied in 3-4 days and provided eCOPR. Now waiting for PR card to be delivered.

hope this helps.
No good look for us , we call them and they just said keep waiting. we have 90days waiting for Ecorp. :(

Zeder

Jul 19, 2021
Keep me posted. We have similar dates
Hi anyone knows the email ID to contact the OSC operation, I emailed them(Prierie email) and got reply that they dont have my file with them, email has been forwarded to office with my file.

Dip2212

Jun 27, 2021
Hello Folk,

We got the eCopr email on 1st December and we can download the main applicant eCopr copy but are not able to download Spouse eCopr copy. In the email, Ircc mentioned that Spouse can also download the eCopr copy.

1. It's a kind of a technical issue on PR portal, is anybody facing this kind of issue?
2. Can Spouse change SIN number based on email?
3. Also, the mailing address and photo are still "in review with IRCC", is there any timeline to get a PR card?

Thank you
Hello

Due to some technical error not able to download the e-copr copy and my work permit will expire within 20 days, can you please suggest what to do? I sent many emails at PR portal email id but no response yet.

Genc

Jan 4, 2022
For my fellow inland candidates asked by IRCC email to use the new PR confirmation portal and submitted your address and photo, what's the timeline like? I registered and submitted mine on Dec 8th, but still no eCOPR yet, both the address and photo showing "In Review with IRCC". I've read on multiple places that people would get their address approved and eCOPR available for downloading at the same time, in 1 day to 1 week after submission, so wondering if more people has input on the timeline of this new portal?

hi i have same problem ive been waiting for copr since September 2021 , anyone have any ide what to do ?

Genc

Jan 4, 2022
Hi , how long takes to get approved for copr , its been 4 months and nothing , what should I do any idea

keisul86

Oct 10, 2021
Hi , how long takes to get approved for copr , its been 4 months and nothing , what should I do any idea
Try replying to the original email they sent asking for confirmation of address and photos etc. I did this after 3 months wait and they sent copr soon after.

Reactions: suzanakraus

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Try replying to the original email they sent asking for confirmation of address and photos etc. I did this after 3 months wait and they sent copr soon after.
I am waiting for my ecopr since Dec 22, no answers so far. I sent them an email last Friday and still being ignored. That's frustrating when you have to wait the entire process and I am sure will have to wait for pr cards too.. ridiculous and the worst process ever! :rolleyes::mad:

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
I am waiting for my ecopr since Dec 22, no answers so far. I sent them an email last Friday and still being ignored. That's frustrating when you have to wait the entire process and I am sure will have to wait for pr cards too.. ridiculous and the worst process ever! :rolleyes::mad:
We are on the same boat. Completed the portal and uploaded the photo on December 23. It’s been over two weeks. Nothing to say….

Aug 1, 2020
whats going on in immigration i upload my photo and email address on October 11 2021 still it in review when they review my address and photo i am quite confuse my friend upload pic and address his address and photo approve in a one weak and got PR card in fifteen days

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
whats going on in immigration i upload my photo and email address on October 11 2021 still it in review when they review my address and photo i am quite confuse my friend upload pic and address his address and photo approve in a one weak and got PR card in fifteen days
This is called laziness at its finest! They are Canadian, they dont care about our situation at all