+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

spkannan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I am still waiting for my Ecorp . Already 65 days waiting. Any similar case ?
Did you try to reply Portal access Email with Explanation of your didn't receive.
I was also in the same boat and i received my exito last Friday. I did two things. Replied Portal email request and stated I'm waiting for Ecopr. I did 3 times with 1 per week. And Called IRCC explained my issue very calmly. However, They also said me reply to Ircc portal email. I guess noting something and i received with 1 week my Ecorp. Be A Hope.
Time.line. AOR. APRIL,MR:Jun,Portal: Sep,Ecopr.: Dec

Rose2019

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Did you try to reply Portal access Email with Explanation of your didn't receive.
I was also in the same boat and i received my exito last Friday. I did two things. Replied Portal email request and stated I'm waiting for Ecopr. I did 3 times with 1 per week. And Called IRCC explained my issue very calmly. However, They also said me reply to Ircc portal email. I guess noting something and i received with 1 week my Ecorp. Be A Hope.
Time.line. AOR. APRIL,MR:Jun,Portal: Sep,Ecopr.: Dec
I WILL TRY THAT THANKS

Raja65

Aug 31, 2021
My mailing address is not approved but my spouse's mailing address is approved. Both of our photos are still under review.
Bro is you’re address still in review? I got update on gckey approved and mailed pr card but portal Address and photo still in review?

Dip2212

Jun 27, 2021
Hello Folk,

We got the eCopr email on 1st December and we can download the main applicant eCopr copy but are not able to download Spouse eCopr copy. In the email, Ircc mentioned that Spouse can also download the eCopr copy.

1. It's a kind of a technical issue on PR portal, is anybody facing this kind of issue?
2. Can Spouse change SIN number based on email?
3. Also, the mailing address and photo are still "in review with IRCC", is there any timeline to get a PR card?

Thank you

Bibi23

Aug 12, 2018
You are PR already....my good friend... Be sleeping fine, eat and drink to enjoy yourself. Just wait for ecopr. Dont apply for renewal of work permit.... Congratulations....
We submitted our photo and address, also declared that we are in Canada since Oct 1, 2021. No eCOPR yet. Our work permit expires in Dec1 and I already cancelled our work permit renewal that was submitted in August. Do you advise we reapply for work permit renewal again if we don’t get the eCORP? Please help
About few days to our work permit expiring (Dec 1) I emailed Etobicoke centre to notify them of our situation and the very next day the email to download eCOPR came in for my husband and I. What God cannot do, does not exist! Our photo is still in review with IRCC but we believe that the PR card will come suddenly too!

Rose2019

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
About few days to our work permit expiring (Dec 1) I emailed Etobicoke centre to notify them of our situation and the very next day the email to download eCOPR came in for my husband and I. What God cannot do, does not exist! Our photo is still in review with IRCC but we believe that the PR card will come suddenly too!
could you share the email address ? my work permit expired and I have 90 days of waiting for Ecopr

funnisykes

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Can you please confirm how you were able to reach out to Etobicoke Centre? I'm in same situation and haven't received COPR although I confirmed my PR status in PR Portal. I'm travelling in next 2 weeks and might even go PRTD route if needed however, will need COPR to do that.

It has been some struggle :(