+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

artsh0914

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Finally, this now concludes our Student to PR journey. I wish everyone success in their applications. Congratulations to all of us!

Background:
CEC inland with 2 dependents
1 - Inland dependent
1 - Outland dependent

Timeline:
AOR - July 10, 2021
Medical Passed - August 9, 2021
Biometrics - Completed last 2019
PR portal email - August 30, 2021
Reminder email (We missed the first PR portal email) - September 5, 2021
PR Portal Credentials - September 6, 2021
Uploaded Photo and Address - September 9, 2021
eCOPR - December 1, 2021
PPR for outland dependent - December 6, 2021
PR card - February 3, 2022

Aug 1, 2020
I send my mailing address and picture October 07 2021 after that I m awaiting when they will review my mailing address and picture officer is even not ready to see my file any body know how many days require to review

friendlyface

Feb 8, 2022
My PR portal account does not list my wife, what should I do?
I had similar situation like yours, they did not create my sons profile in pr portal account, I had mailed them saveral times at "IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" and "IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"

I got the reply from the first email and they added my son's profile today.

However, they asked to mail the second email for any further queries.

Reactions: rWolf

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
I had similar situation like yours, they did not create my sons profile in pr portal account, I had mailed them saveral times at "IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" and "IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"

I got the reply from the first email and they added my son's profile today.

However, they asked to mail the second email for any further queries.
Thank you! I really appreciate your message. It helped me already.

I've submitted an email to both emails that you've mentioned, and the original IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, which I have emailing every day.

The prairies one IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca replied in less than 2 hours, apologizing for the error. My account now lists my spouse. :)

I live in Saskatchewan, maybe they are in charge of my application!?

Adamk123

Feb 9, 2022
I received my eCOPR the same day that I logged into the system. However, I uploaded my photo and confirmed my address on 13-Sep and have not heard anything back. 2 months appears long, but apparently it is common in Ontario? Thoughts?
My mailing address is approved, but photo is still under review. Will I receive my PR card shortly or only after IRCC approves my photo?
[/QUO
Hey, when did you receive your PR after that? any update. i have the same situation mailing address is approved and still waiting for the photo to be approved. any idea?

Adamk123

Feb 9, 2022
My mailing address is approved, but photo is still under review. Will I receive my PR card shortly or only after IRCC approves my photo?

Adamk123

Feb 9, 2022
I received my eCOPR the same day that I logged into the system. However, I uploaded my photo and confirmed my address on 13-Sep and have not heard anything back. 2 months appears long, but apparently it is common in Ontario? Thoughts?
same here, it's been 2 months i got my ecorp. Did you get your card> timeline, please?

Lwandamagere

Dec 10, 2021
Yes, Now as you have provided them the required info, you will probably get the portal credentials tomorrow, After logging into the portal , you two will have to declare that you are in Canada , update address , upload photo and submit the application. After that , you will be able to download the COPR in next couple of days and the PR card will be mailed to your address within 3-6 weeks
thank you for your elaborate response

Lwandamagere

Dec 10, 2021
Praiseeeee the Lord, the mercies of the Lord is great for all those that believe..... Finally, I became a Canadian PR today. It all took 4 business days and God changed my story for the best.- see below

AOR - Aug 18, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Passed all stages : March 26
Emailed my MP on May 25 for assistance due to the delay
First email ( portal confirmation): Friday May 28, responded same day
An officer reached back to me on Monday May31 asking the same details: I responded within 10 mins
Received portal credentials yesterday, June 2 and I uploaded and declared I’m in Canada within minutes
Today, June 3 at about 10:20, I received multiple emails- logged into my acccount and behold, I was able to download my ECOPR

All this happened this week- Monday to today (Thursday)
To all those waiting, you are almost there
Wow, I am very happy for you. That was very quick. I pray that the same favour that befell you also befalls me. I am at (portal confirmation email) stage, I responded today 10th Feb 2022,

Babli Rajput

Feb 10, 2022
I got my PR last year but my friend received his PR through Online Portal.
Received first portal email to provide information: Jan 22, 2022(Kept receiving Reminder emails from IRCC to reply back then after replying back several times He emailed them separately and received the login credentials on January 24)
Upload the photo and provide address: January 24, 2022
Didn't receive ECOPR within 2 weeks. He tried to call cic several times but his call wasn't transferred to any agent. He emailed on the same email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ) for 2-3(Feb 7, Feb 8)times and explained the situation in the email.
Received ECOPR: February 9, 2022
The application status was approved on cic on the very same day (Feb 9, 2022)
Waiting for PR card.

ParthPatel111

Jan 21, 2022
Hello All,
I need some urgent advice!

I have received RFV for my spouse (Outland) last week and got 1st portal email to upload photo and address for myself (inland) on same day.

I have uploaded photo and address on the same day but yet to receive eCOPR.
I need to confirm if we can send spouse's passport for visa stamp without waiting to receive eCOPR for myself?
Please let me know if anyone else has the same situation.

Thanks!

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
I got my PR last year but my friend received his PR through Online Portal.
Received first portal email to provide information: Jan 22, 2022(Kept receiving Reminder emails from IRCC to reply back then after replying back several times He emailed them separately and received the login credentials on January 24)
Upload the photo and provide address: January 24, 2022
Didn't receive ECOPR within 2 weeks. He tried to call cic several times but his call wasn't transferred to any agent. He emailed on the same email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ) for 2-3(Feb 7, Feb 8)times and explained the situation in the email.
Received ECOPR: February 9, 2022
The application status was approved on cic on the very same day (Feb 9, 2022)
Waiting for PR card.
Can you please tell us what he sent in the draft emails to this email ID. I am in a similar situation and trying the same thing.

it will be great if you could paste a draft of the letter sent to IRCC here.

Thanks.