+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

Siva201185

May 7, 2019
I too got the same update a week back but still no updates
Hey guys,

got a ghost update in my PR card application, instead of ''submitted'' it shows ''Application/profile updated'', no email or any other changes apart from that. Does any one knows what that means? approval is coming?

upd: shows as ''submitted'' again.
[/QUOTE

I too got the same thing a week back, no updates still.

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
Hey guys,

got a ghost update in my PR card application, instead of ''submitted'' it shows ''Application/profile updated'', no email or any other changes apart from that. Does any one knows what that means? approval is coming?

I got a ghost update on Friday too

Reactions: alderaan_resident

Muche

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi all,
Just another timeline on PR card processing:

E-COPR received: June 2, 2021
PR card mailed: July 21, 2021. Exactly 7 weeks later.

Processing office was Calgary. Still waiting to receive the PR card though!
How can I link my pr card application?

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hey guys,

Hey please let me know if you send them a follow up email. Mine is from same office too as yours. So I hope, I will get an update in another week or so

ash763056

Aug 5, 2021
Received email for IRCC PR portal registration: 30 July 2021
Registered on IRCC portal: 3 Aug 2021
Confirmed in-Canada presence and address details in the portal and uploaded photo: 3 Aug 2021
PR approved confirmation email received (with eCoPR): 5 Aug 2021
Waiting for PR card to be posted.

Reactions: amgupte1993

Toga

Jul 18, 2021
Hey please let me know if you send them a follow up email. Mine is from same office too as yours. So I hope, I will get an update in another week or so
I did send a follow up email around 10 days ago, no news since then, except first GU. Will keep you guys posted.

razi94

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Received email for IRCC PR portal registration: 30 July 2021
Registered on IRCC portal: 3 Aug 2021
Confirmed in-Canada presence and address details in the portal and uploaded photo: 3 Aug 2021
PR approved confirmation email received (with eCoPR): 5 Aug 2021
Waiting for PR card to be posted.
your VO?

padav

Jun 24, 2021
Hi All,

I am new to this fourm. and need help from you guys..

Below is my update till now...
VO Office: Ottawa
AOR : Nov 3rd 2020
Medical cleared: Dec 11 2020
Portal email rec’d: May 18 2021
Credentials Received : May 19 2021
May 19 2021: In Canada Declaration, Address Update and Photo upload completed
eCOPR: Still Waiting

When i call IRCC they say everthing is completed, you just need to wait.
Same email response from my local MPP as well.
I tried asking IRCC through the email from which i got my pr confirmation portal email, no repsonse.

Any idea what is the timeline to process this?? Its been more than 2 months now. Has anyone in this fourm been thorugh this kind of delay.

@Satish

Jan 11, 2021
Hi All,

I am new to this fourm. and need help from you guys..

Below is my update till now...
VO Office: Ottawa
AOR : Nov 3rd 2020
Medical cleared: Dec 11 2020
Portal email rec’d: May 18 2021
Credentials Received : May 19 2021
May 19 2021: In Canada Declaration, Address Update and Photo upload completed
eCOPR: Still Waiting

When i call IRCC they say everthing is completed, you just need to wait.
Same email response from my local MPP as well.
I tried asking IRCC through the email from which i got my pr confirmation portal email, no repsonse.

Any idea what is the timeline to process this?? Its been more than 2 months now. Has anyone in this fourm been thorugh this kind of delay.
Did you request for any GCMS notes? I have submitted my photos and address details on June 8th and from my GCMS notes, I understood that local VO office referred it back to primary office asking for an explanation on why info sharing with New Zealand was cancelled. Not sure when primary office will reply with an explanation so it is basically stuck until they respond. When I call IRCC they say everything is completed except one small step for this info sharing. So, check if there is anything like that happening with your case by calling IRCC or requesting GCMS notes because you have been waiting since May 19, that's pretty long to issue eCOPR.

Reactions: padav

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021

padav

Jun 24, 2021
Did you request for any GCMS notes? I have submitted my photos and address details on June 8th and from my GCMS notes, I understood that local VO office referred it back to primary office asking for an explanation on why info sharing with New Zealand was cancelled. Not sure when primary office will reply with an explanation so it is basically stuck until they respond. When I call IRCC they say everything is completed except one small step for this info sharing. So, check if there is anything like that happening with your case by calling IRCC or requesting GCMS notes because you have been waiting since May 19, that's pretty long to issue eCOPR.
Thank you so much Satish, when i called IRCC i checked for all possible things, they said everything is completed with no flags.. i just need to wait it seems. About GCMS notes, how to get it ? i knew about ATIP request, never heard about GCMS notes ?

LeonKennie

Nov 1, 2020
are there people still waiting for reply from cic after you received your portal email? i have been waiting for a month now, it's killing!

Reactions: Aman2020