Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
I checked the processing times and it says 67 days for first pr card. I hope I get it by this month. For me, it 39 days and no update yet. I am moving in september. So, I am not sure if I will be able to update the address in the portal ?
Just got an update that the PR card application is approved and has been mailed. I got update email and status by linking my application back to IRCC account. Hope this helps!

@Satish

Jan 11, 2021
No idea why they do that. But I'm sure your application will be fine and just need to wait.
I have received GCMS notes today and the reason they mentioned is "Info sharing - NZL search was cancelled and no explanation. Referred back to primary office/VLU team". Info sharing with AUS and USA is either complete or NRT. Only for NZL it says Cancelled but the overall info sharing process is mentioned as "Complete". I have never been to NZL by the way. It seems local Etobicoke office referred my case back to Primary office (Ottawa) asking for explanation of why NZL info sharing is cancelled and it has been stuck in Ottawa office for more than a month now just for explanation. In my earlier GCMS notes, I had COPR details and COPR print queue PQ-COPR-XXXX in the last page. In latest GCMS notes, I see that they have cancelled the COPR print queue as well. Did anyone have Info sharing as cancelled for any of the countries or faced similar issue?

saadkhan00

Jul 11, 2021
How long did you wait to approved your address and photo?

Just received my PR card in mail today!

Timeline: (with 1 Dependent)
AOR - Feb,22 ,2021
RPRF - March, 30, 2021
Medicals Passed- April 3, 2021
Portal Email - July 14, 2021 (Submitted address & photos same day)
ECOPR - July 16,2021
Approved Photos & Address: 30 July, 2021
PR Card : 3 August, 2021

Alizain Ali

Aug 4, 2021
Hello all,
I have been waiting for the PR portal credential email since Jun 24th i.e. more than a month now. My spouse who is outland already got the visa and copr. I am the primary applicant and inland so i need the credentials to get the copr before my spouse can fly to canada. Is there anyone who has the same situation and can explain why is this happening? and if we can do anything about it. Thanks.

CharlyCY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
PR Card has mailed yesterday.

Little tips for you: They do repond the email ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc@cic.gc.ca after you received your PR Portal Email.
I recommend sending a follow up email with your applicant information to check status one or two weeks after eCOPR.
I got my email reply right after I received PR Card Application was approved.

Timeline
Aor: Feb 18, 2021
PR Portal Email: June 28, 2021
eCOPR: June 30, 2021
PR Card Approved and Mailed: Aug 3, 2021

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Just got an update that the PR card application is approved and has been mailed. I got update email and status by linking my application back to IRCC account. Hope this helps!
Congratulations! I hope I will get mine soon. I have linked my application already but it show submitted.

Reactions: CharlyCY

CharlyCY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
Congratulations! I hope I will get mine soon. I have linked my application already but it show submitted.
That should be right around the corner! I got update email and then it changed to Approved.

However, PR Portal didn't send me anything except that eCOPR notice. Status is still "In review with IRCC" and the profile photo part is always in review.

Hk preet

Aug 2, 2021
PR Card has mailed yesterday.

Little tips for you: They do repond the email ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc@cic.gc.ca after you received your PR Portal Email.
I recommend sending a follow up email with your applicant information to check status one or two weeks after eCOPR.
I got my email reply right after I received PR Card Application was approved.

Timeline
Aor: Feb 18, 2021
PR Portal Email: June 28, 2021
eCOPR: June 30, 2021
PR Card Approved and Mailed: Aug 3, 2021
Applicant information means ?

Hk preet

Aug 2, 2021
Hello
I receive first mail on 25 July for general
Information than I reply on 26 July
I received Pr portal mail on 26 only and on 27 July I submit photo and address
Still waiting for copr

bbuser

Jul 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Hello

My case number is 88520, can someone tell me their case ID who have already got the eCOPR, thanks you.
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/cases/case/88520

AOR : June 5, 2021
Medical cleared: July 2, 2021
Portal email rec’d: July 19, 2021
Credentials Received : July 19 2021
Declaration/ Photo uploaded: July 19 2021
eCOPR: still waiting...

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
eCOPR : 13th July 2021 (Calgary IRCC)
Photo uploaded : 14th July 2021

Still waiting for PR card

Toga

Jul 18, 2021
Hey guys,

got a ghost update in my PR card application, instead of ''submitted'' it shows ''Application/profile updated'', no email or any other changes apart from that. Does any one knows what that means? approval is coming?

upd: shows as ''submitted'' again.

Reactions: alderaan_resident

bbuser

Jul 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

got a ghost update in my PR card application, instead of ''submitted'' it shows ''Application/profile updated'', no email or any other changes apart from that. Does any one knows what that means? approval is coming?

upd: shows as ''submitted'' again.
was it on PR portal or IRCC GC login?