+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

saadkhan00

Jul 11, 2021
Hi All,

Anyone knows how much time it takes to receive the PR card after the address and photo are approved. I got an status update email last Friday and my portal account now says "Case Closed & Accepted" ???

Lucel

Aug 2, 2021
HI I'm so stress right now and loosing hope on our PR confirmation. We received an Email about creating an account in portal and we submitted our address and photo last July 20 but until now, still in review by IRCC every time I checked it. How long do I need to wait for them to confirm it or do I need to call them? Or should I still wait? Please help

Lucel

Aug 2, 2021
Hi All,

Anyone knows how much time it takes to receive the PR card after the address and photo are approved. I got an status update email last Friday and my portal account now says "Case Closed & Accepted" ???
How long did you wait to approved your address and photo?

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
HI I'm so stress right now and loosing hope on our PR confirmation. We received an Email about creating an account in portal and we submitted our address and photo last July 20 but until now, still in review by IRCC every time I checked it. How long do I need to wait for them to confirm it or do I need to call them? Or should I still wait? Please help
I submitted address and photo on 17th july. Same boat

Reactions: OneLuv

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Same boat

PKNew

Jul 26, 2021
Hi , I submitted mine on June 15th and still waiting. I understand. I dono if there is any way to make progress in the case

ajiwanand

Dec 15, 2018
For the confirmation email does anyone else have an email that does NOT state the office the confirmation was received in? I've received the email that welcomes you to the confirmation portal process where the subject is "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - XXXXX" however a friend (who received their portal and PR confirmation within a week) received the email slightly altered with an actual office on it like ""IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Etobicoke - XXXXX) - App # XXXXX".

I've been waiting since June 8th. Kind of worried my application has gone into the void of unanswered applications lol

miguelca

May 6, 2021
For the confirmation email does anyone else have an email that does NOT state the office the confirmation was received in? I've received the email that welcomes you to the confirmation portal process where the subject is "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - XXXXX" however a friend (who received their portal and PR confirmation within a week) received the email slightly altered with an actual office on it like ""IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Etobicoke - XXXXX) - App # XXXXX".

I've been waiting since June 8th. Kind of worried my application has gone into the void of unanswered applications lol
I would say I have the same "issue"

My PDF came very weird
Literally like:

My Correct Full Name
UCI: <LITERALLY EMPTY>
Application #: <LITERALLY EMPTY>
DOB: <LITERALLY EMPTY>
Email: <LITERALLY EMPTY>

Sincerely,

(GCMS user ID)
(Office’s city name)
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada

I dont know who is my VO, or Officer user, anything :p
At least the subject of the app had my correct application number so... Good luck? haha
I received the PR credentials on July 29th and submitted everything
Waiting for eCOPR

CharlyCY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
Hey
Please let me know if you received any update or reply from their side for the email. I was thinking to send a webform next week for an update. I am not sure if I should wait as the processing time is 67 days.
Called IRCC call centre. Agent said that will take up to 130 days for the process.. Systematic answer :/

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021

I would say I have the same "issue"

My PDF came very weird
Literally like:

My Correct Full Name
UCI: <LITERALLY EMPTY>
Application #: <LITERALLY EMPTY>
DOB: <LITERALLY EMPTY>
Email: <LITERALLY EMPTY>

Sincerely,

(GCMS user ID)
(Office’s city name)
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada

I dont know who is my VO, or Officer user, anything :p
At least the subject of the app had my correct application number so... Good luck? haha
I received the PR credentials on July 29th and submitted everything
Waiting for eCOPR
I had the same email similar to yours and got my ECOPR in less than 24 hours.

Reactions: miguelca

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Called IRCC call centre. Agent said that will take up to 130 days for the process.. Systematic answer :/
I checked the processing times and it says 67 days for first pr card. I hope I get it by this month. For me, it 39 days and no update yet. I am moving in september. So, I am not sure if I will be able to update the address in the portal ?

CharlyCY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
I checked the processing times and it says 67 days for first pr card. I hope I get it by this month. For me, it 39 days and no update yet. I am moving in september. So, I am not sure if I will be able to update the address in the portal ?
You can raise a web form regarding address change. Hope they will be able to reponse you in time.

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
Amazing, that will give some rest... or extra anxiety... we'll see haha
Haha.. extra anxiety for sure. Because I could not sleep that night after uploading my photo and address. The next morning I woke up early and have seen an email saying there is an update. After downloading COPR from the portal that relaxed my anxiety levels.

Reactions: miguelca

damian950

Jul 23, 2021
Hey Guys,

I got my eCoPR from the portal on May 9th and still waiting for my PR card. I have not been able to link my application to my CIC profile even though I've entered every detail exactly as it should be. I've contacted support but yet to receive a response, i'm at a loss now what to do as it's reaching the 3 month mark. This was through the Etobicoke office