Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
Also stucked in Photo in review with IRCC since I received eCOPR on June 30. PR card not arrived yet.

Linked the applilcation back to IRCC and it is still showed "Submitted".

Just sent an email to that address that noticed me about COPR and hope they will return me with some GUs later.

alderaan_resident

May 26, 2021
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
17-02-2020
AOR Received.
09-04-2021
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
03-06-2021
LANDED..........
2021-06-22
Hi, I received my eCOPR on 23-06-2021, photo and mailing address are still in review. Is there anyone who received their PR card from this timeframe?
I got my eCoPR on June 22 and still waiting for my PR card. I've seen some people in this thread who got their eCoPR later than me and they got their card. According to processing time on average it should take 63 days but some people get it sooner or later.

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Anybody waiting for pr card from june 25. I was able to link my application in cic account but it shows submitted.

Reactions: Muche

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Also stucked in Photo in review with IRCC since I received eCOPR on June 30. PR card not arrived yet.

Linked the applilcation back to IRCC and it is still showed "Submitted".

Just sent an email to that address that noticed me about COPR and hope they will return me with some GUs later.
Hey
Please let me know if you received any update or reply from their side for the email. I was thinking to send a webform next week for an update. I am not sure if I should wait as the processing time is 67 days.

sheilagu

Jun 9, 2021
I got my eCoPR on June 22 and still waiting for my PR card. I've seen some people in this thread who got their eCoPR later than me and they got their card. According to processing time on average it should take 63 days but some people get it sooner or later.
Me too, received the eCOPR on June 22, 2021. and still did not receive my PR card.

Reactions: alderaan_resident

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone waiting on ecorp for over 38days now? I received the portal link a month after sending my information. I submitted my declaration almost immediately after I received the portal link and I am still waiting on ecorp.

Toga

Jul 18, 2021
Me too, received the eCOPR on June 22, 2021. and still did not receive my PR card.
Waiting for the card for almost two months already, got ecorp on june 3rd. In my pr card application it says “application received on june 18th” whatever that means. No other update since then.

vahidfaal

Jul 31, 2021
Hello all, if someone could help me with some advice that would be much appreciated.
I received the login information to pr portal in June 21st. It has been more than a month and i have not received eCoPR and my address and photo is still in review.

I emailed and submitted a webform and didnt get any answer.

now here is the thing, my work permit ended on June 16th and I havent submitted an application for extension. Should I do that? Should I apply for status restoration? My assumption was when I received this Pr confirmation email that means the application is approved and it is all done but now it that it took too long i’m in a major doubt. Any insight?
Thanks

vahidfaal

Jul 31, 2021
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone waiting on ecorp for over 38days now? I received the portal link a month after sending my information. I submitted my declaration almost immediately after I received the portal link and I am still waiting on ecorp.
Same here. Provided all the info they asked on June 16th and no news since then.

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Same here. Provided all the info they asked on June 16th and no news since then.
Hi,

I provided mine on June 22nd, still no ecorp. I called CIC they said I just have to keep waiting. I sent a message through the web form and the CIC agent replied that they have no access to the confirmation portal. The agent said I should be rest assured that once an agent get to my file I will receive the ecorp. I am just so tired of CIC. I am wondering how they answer people in a day and then take forever for others where is the accountability? *sigh

@Satish

Jan 11, 2021
Hi,

I provided mine on June 22nd, still no ecorp. I called CIC they said I just have to keep waiting. I sent a message through the web form and the CIC agent replied that they have no access to the confirmation portal. The agent said I should be rest assured that once an agent get to my file I will receive the ecorp. I am just so tired of CIC. I am wondering how they answer people in a day and then take forever for others where is the accountability? *sigh
Hi,
My case is similar too with some more twists.
I have uploaded photos and confirmed address details on June 21st and didn’t receive COPR yet. When I called IRCC around July 15th, they said some additional check on info sharing is happening but assured me nothing to worry. When I called IRCC again on July 30th, they said my file is moved from local Etobicoke office to CPC Ottawa office. My primary VO was RROC Ottawa, all stages were passed, they approved and moved it to local Etobicoke office. I received PR confirmation portal, uploaded photos etc and now they are saying my file is again moved from Etobicoke to CPC Ottawa and they cannot reveal the reasons why it is moved. I am really worried with this latest update. Applied for GCMS notes, hoping that will give some info about what’s happening with my case. Please let me know if anyone faced this kind of scenario.

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi,
I have uploaded photos and confirmed address details on June 21st and didn’t receive COPR yet. When I called IRCC around July 15th, they said some additional check on info sharing is happening but assured me nothing to worry. When I called IRCC again on July 30th, they said my file is moved from local Etobicoke office to CPC Ottawa office. My primary VO was RROC Ottawa, all stages were passed, they approved and moved it to local Etobicoke office. I received PR confirmation portal, uploaded photos etc and now they are saying my file is again moved from Etobicoke to CPC Ottawa and they cannot reveal the reasons why it is moved. I am really worried with this latest update. Applied for GCMS notes, hoping that will give some info about what’s happening with my case. Please let me know if anyone faced this kind of scenario.
Wow, why is CIC doing that to you... In my case the excuse they are giving is that my dependent is outside Canada and they want to finalize our application together.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi,
No idea why they do that. But I'm sure your application will be fine and just need to wait.

PKNew

Jul 26, 2021
Hi everyone,

Hi, the same bote submitted Photo and address in the portal on June 15th and waiting still no update. let me know if you receive any update or any way to expedite this process