Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
sent along with the application
IELTS Request
sent along with the application
waiting for eCoPR. Submitted photos on October 6th.

Cyrus T

Nov 26, 2022
Does anyone know how long it’s taking to get ecopr? I submitted the required documentation on October 14th 2022.. I live in NB and not sure whether that maybe the reason why it’s taking so long?

Blancherafal

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
PR Approved- October 19, 2022
Portal- October 24, 2022
VO Montreal
No eCOPR until now. Still waiting. We live in Nova Scotia.

We’ve sent several email follow ups already almost everyday but to no avail. Our work permits are about to expire next month. This is making us anxious everyday affecting our mental health already. I hope they would tell us what’s going on.

Dave_03

Nov 28, 2022
PR Approved- October 19, 2022
Portal- October 24, 2022
VO Montreal
No eCOPR until now. Still waiting. We live in Nova Scotia.

We’ve sent several email follow ups already almost everyday but to no avail. Our work permits are about to expire next month. This is making us anxious everyday affecting our mental health already. I hope they would tell us what’s going on.
I can understand your situation. My friend VO is also Montreal. I saw recent 3 cases where they are waiting for ecopr including me. One of my friends got 2 months completed and there is no response yet. There is also no way to contact them.

Cyrus T

Nov 26, 2022
I can understand your situation. My friend VO is also Montreal. I saw recent 3 cases where they are waiting for ecopr including me. One of my friends got 2 months completed and there is no response yet. There is also no way to contact them.
So for the maritimes are all pr approval applications are processed in Montreal?

R.dave

Oct 30, 2022
So for the maritimes are all pr approval applications are processed in Montreal?
I am not sure. But I know me and my friends are having same location. We got PR approved but waiting for ecopr. We can only pray and wait for it as there is no way to contact them.

Cyrus T

Nov 26, 2022
Well I guess the bright side is we have all made it to this approval point and all we can do like you said is just pray and wait for sure…

Dave_03

Nov 28, 2022
Well I guess the bright side is we have all made it to this approval point and all we can do like you said is just pray and wait for sure…
We have got reply back from the portal department that they are facing a backlog and they are working according to their capacity. So have faith they will approve the ecopr soon!