+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

CelaLopez

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
guys, this may sound like a dumb question BUT: how long does one have to accept eCOPR and register on the PR portal?
I have 2 applications and I would like to get the approval on the second one as It doesn't tie me to any province.

j_ji

May 3, 2022
I got approved last January 4,2022. Submitted photo January 5,2022. Until now I don’t have my eCoPR yet. I emailed ircc portal but no reply since January. It’s so depressing

Reactions: tekinova

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I got approved last January 4,2022. Submitted photo January 5,2022. Until now I don’t have my eCoPR yet. I emailed ircc portal but no reply since January. It’s so depressing
I got portal on 27 May, eCOPR uploaded to the account on 2 June

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
yesterday I got an email for my son’s medical again. I’m so confused what is happening.
Consult the clinic you had done medicals from, I am sure they won't let you know the exact picture. But could be a case that they forgot to send his medical or there might me some problem in his results.

j_ji

May 3, 2022
Consult the clinic you had done medicals from, I am sure they won't let you know the exact picture. But could be a case that they forgot to send his medical or there might me some problem in his results.
Pr application- may 28,2019
Medical request- march 2020
Medical request-may 2021
Medical passed last October 2021.
Pr application approved-January 4,2022
Confirmation portal, photo+address submitted - January 5,2022
Pictures + passport sent to vfs Philippines for stamping for my son- january
Medical request again- june 3, 2022
IM SO CONFUSED. This is so stressful and depressing.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Medical request-may 2021
I know but keep faith in God. Also the medical is valid for an year only maybe that is the case, have you tried consulting the medical facility? Does the letter says medical furtherance anywhere?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Medical request-may 2021
This is so frustrating and not your fault... now they make you do medical for the third time:eek:

2020cadream

Jan 23, 2020
I was able to link the PR Card Request to my CIC account last June 2 and received a ghost update last June 3. What does this mean?

freebird.vn

Apr 7, 2022
Hi everyone,
I got the portal some days ago, but I need to travel outside of Canada for 2 weeks. Is it ok for me to answer the email once I come back? The email seems have no deadline. I understand that once I answer and got the portal account, I will need to login in 1 week, and need to confirm that I am in Canada. That's why I dont want to answer right now. Thanks

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hi everyone,
I got the portal some days ago, but I need to travel outside of Canada for 2 weeks. Is it ok for me to answer the email once I come back? The email seems have no deadline. I understand that once I answer and got the portal account, I will need to login in 1 week, and need to confirm that I am in Canada. That's why I dont want to answer right now. Thanks
My wife answered and received the portal email, however, she is only filling it out once she's back from our trip overseas. They didn't set a deadline for that in the email, at least in her case. Differently from my case, she was told to access her current account, which she was never able to access, so we will email IRCC asking to reset her password once we are back in Canada.

freebird.vn

Apr 7, 2022
My wife answered and received the portal email, however, she is only filling it out once she's back from our trip overseas. They didn't set a deadline for that in the email, at least in her case. Differently from my case, she was told to access her current account, which she was never able to access, so we will email IRCC asking to reset her password once we are back in Canada.
Thank you for your information. I will answer the email once I am back.

KHHU

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
I have a question. I received the PR Confirmation Portal on March 14 with an attached file that says "Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card....". All of us get the same thing like this. And I have been still waiting for the eCoPR for 16 weeks.

Does PR Confirmation Portal mean we probably get the eCoPR ? Does anyone get refused after the PR Confirmation Portal?

Thanks