+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

gvinay23

Sep 12, 2022
Hi Guys,

I applied for my PR from within Canada in September of this year.

I have a few questions as below . Would be glad if anyone could provide me some input.

1. I believe that CIC will send an email once my application is approved and I must confirm my PR status through PR portal. Is there a specific timeline from when the CIC send this email to when I have confirm through this portal.

Is there a specific timeline before which I need to confirm my status through the portal from when I receive the email?

2. If I travel outside Canada when my PR is in process and I receive the email before I return back to Canada what do I do. Does this anything change here?

Any thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks

Cyrus T

Nov 26, 2022
Hi Guys,

I have a few questions as below . Would be glad if anyone could provide me some input.

1. I believe that CIC will send an email once my application is approved and I must confirm my PR status through PR portal. Is there a specific timeline from when the CIC send this email to when I have confirm through this portal.

Is there a specific timeline before which I need to confirm my status through the portal from when I receive the email?

2. If I travel outside Canada when my PR is in process and I receive the email before I return back to Canada what do I do. Does this anything change here?

Thanks
I submitted my PR application on September 13 2021, fingerprints in June 2022, did medicals in July 2022… approval email with pr portal in October 2022… confirmed presence via PR portal October 14 2022… since then it’s still “in review”
I hope this helps with timeline.

vartserg

Oct 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
Hi Guys,

Thanks
When your application is approved you will be sent a portal email requesting details including the last date of entry to Canada. If you won't be in Canada when receiving the portal email, you should reply to let them know about that and give your estimated return date. Once you will be back in Canada, send another email with details about your date and port of entry. After that, you would be sent PR confirmation portal credentials.

I am not sure about specific timelines. If your absence would be too long, they may suggest changing the country of residence and your status from inland to outland.

hopefulllllly

Dec 15, 2022
Visa Office......
Cpc ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi every one, I am FSW inland and I submitted my application on Sep. 13th, IRCC agent told that my application is approved on Nov. 16th , but I haven't recieve any update or ghost update yet. Do you have sny idea when I will receive final decision? Can I do any thing to expedite the process? My VO is CPC Ottawa

bhopalpur

Aug 1, 2022
For my fellow inland candidates asked by IRCC email to use the new PR confirmation portal and submitted your address and photo, what's the timeline like? I registered and submitted mine on Dec 8th, but still no eCOPR yet, both the address and photo showing "In Review with IRCC". I've read on multiple places that people would get their address approved and eCOPR available for downloading at the same time, in 1 day to 1 week after submission, so wondering if more people has input on the timeline of this new portal?
I have the uploaded photo and adress on December 8 but still no updates.
Portal is showing. In review with IRCC.please share if any updates.

ianleung

Dec 15, 2022
I submitted the declaration, address and photo on 6th December 2022 but yet receiving the eCoPR.

10 days and counting.. sigh