Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Thanks !!

All the best to you and all the people waiting. May you get it very soon. I know the pain of waiting. It will end one day for sure.

Reactions: dreamit

Zeder

Jul 19, 2021
I am on 3 weeks too, No update after Copr(Nov 5), Offfice is OSC operation
Hi Guys,

Keep me posted. We have similar dates
I got an update in gic Account that my PR card was mailed on March 1,2022. 2 weeks prior to that date i had a photo rejection under PR portal, after few days Photo rejection disappeared and my old photo was automatically uploaded again. Will keep you posted.

Sonia D

Feb 17, 2018
I applied for my PR back in April 2021 and got approval in August 2021. When I received the email for Portal login I did the declaration of my spouse as well that he is also in Canada. But at the time of processing I did as spouse non accompany.
The portal status still shows inreview for my spouse. Called IRCC and they said he won't get PR approval because he is non accompany on your profile when you submitted your file for PR processing.

But I am wondering are there any chances for him to get PR without applying again.
He is Canada currently.

Any advice or suggestions

us2ca-go

Mar 23, 2021
We received eCoPR on March 10, 2022. I was able to find and link my spouse’s PR card application in GC account but cannot find my PR card application, hence unable to link. Anyone have a delay in linking the PR card application to their GC account? Thanks

Jun 25, 2019
Hi Guys,

I got an update in gic Account that my PR card was mailed on March 1,2022. 2 weeks prior to that date i had a photo rejection under PR portal, after few days Photo rejection disappeared and my old photo was automatically uploaded again. Will keep you posted.
What is your timeline after getting 1st portal email?

madel_12

Mar 17, 2022
Any advice what is the timeline of pr portal confirmation, since 29th January 2022, I submit my PR portal but still in review from IRCC, I am from Regina SK.. Thank you

• Wow
Reactions: soccer_007

ZoeAndo

Feb 21, 2022
I finally received my EcoPR on 15th March 2022 in the portal ( I sent my photo and confirmed my address on 18th January 2022)
Does anyone know, about how long will it take for my PR Card to arrive in the mail ?

Thanks all - Hang in there and take heart !!!

come4all

Feb 20, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I got my eCoPR July 2021 yet the photo is in review with IRCC thus, I don't have the card yet.
Anyone experienced this long time to get the card?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks in advance!

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hello guys, how long usually we need to wait to get ecopr after uploading photo, its been almost a week for me and nothing

chc01

May 19, 2022
Date of copr: Dec 21, 2021
Date of photo retake and mailing to IRCC: Feb 24, 2022
As of today May 19, 2022, still no PR card.
I do not understand how long does it take for someone to open an enveloppe, look at the pictures and print on a card and mail it!!! To get to this point,it took 3 agonizing years in addition to waiting 4 years to be eligible to apply, and still not done! The Canadian immigration process is one of the most stressful, time and money consuming in the world! We waste ouŕ hard earned money, time, resources and health on just waiting to get updates from IRCC! For a country that claims to respect human dignity, freedom, and mental health, they sure do a shoddy job with their immigration.

Reactions: tekinova

keisul86

Oct 10, 2021
Date of copr: Dec 21, 2021
Date of photo retake and mailing to IRCC: Feb 24, 2022
As of today May 19, 2022, still no PR card.
I do not understand how long does it take for someone to open an enveloppe, look at the pictures and print on a card and mail it!!! To get to this point,it took 3 agonizing years in addition to waiting 4 years to be eligible to apply, and still not done! The Canadian immigration process is one of the most stressful, time and money consuming in the world! We waste ouŕ hard earned money, time, resources and health on just waiting to get updates from IRCC! For a country that claims to respect human dignity, freedom, and mental health, they sure do a shoddy job with their immigration.
You were able to mail in actual physical photos? We had them professionally taken when we were in the application process. Then realized they were wanting digital copies.So I made a quality scan of my photos and sent them in the portal. They were rejected because the size was wrong, lighting wrong etc. I kept trying to digitally edit them and resubmit. I did this several times and they were still rejected. Finally we just tried taking pictures with our phones at home and send them. Finally it worked somehow.