Got AOR - January,2021
Requested for more docs - February, 2021
Pre-arrival, settlement services - March, 2021
The medical exam passed. -April 21, 2021
Eligibility Passed April 21, 2021
Karar Verildi - 28 Nisan 2021
portal invitation 28 May
and today 05 June eCoPR

I hope everyone who is waiting will get rid of this troubled process as soon as possible.
Congratulations! ,which office was processing your application?

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hi all,

Sunday I was checking my Gckey upon sign in it shows application updated - but I didn't received any email or notification anyhow when I checked the status there was no changes few minutes later it changed back to same ( Application submitted ) Did it happen to anyone

I am May 2019 applicant -with security in process.

Reactions: FadyB

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Hi all,

Sunday I was checking my Gckey upon sign in it shows application updated - but I didn't received any email or notification anyhow when I checked the status there was no changes few minutes later it changed back to same ( Application submitted ) Did it happen to anyone

July 2019, only submitted. No updates bar is 100%. Never get any updates there.

• Sad
Reactions: Khan5696

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Hi all,

Yeah it happened to me as well ..

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hi all,

Ghost update good sign.

twadhi

Apr 23, 2021
Hi all,

I just got this from my MP after they contacted IRRC.
Anyone have an idea if am I close to getting my PR? I am so tired of waiting

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on June 28, 2019.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the application is complete was finalized on November 8, 2019.
  • The assessment to determine if the applicant meets the eligibility requirements was finalized on December 30, 2020.
  • The medical examination results are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The application is currently in queue for final review and decision by an officer. While we understand that this is an important matter for the applicant, we are currently unable to provide a timeframe for finalization of the application.
  • At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact the applicant directly, if anything further is required.
  • The bring forward (BF) date on file is July 2, 2021. However, please keep in mind that it is often subject to change, and that it is not a reliable indicator nor an accurate way to monitor the progression of a file; as it does not reflect the actual processing time.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Last edited:

TJav

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hi, I uploaded photos on E-PORTAL, got ECOPR, SHOULD I SEND PHOTOS BY MAIL TO ETOBICOKE? And long it will take to get plastic card?

EGYPT

Jun 6, 2020
I received a call from my immigration officer from Niagara falls, she gave me an update about my application and she told me she submitted a request for the background check, and I should be granted PR within 2 weeks. The agent gave me her phone number and she was so nice.

Applied April 2020
AOR April 2021
Medical passed June 8, 2021
background check started June 8, 2021

Reactions: luckyrefugee

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I received a call from my immigration officer from Niagara falls, she gave me an update about my application and she told me she submitted a request for the background check, and I should be granted PR within 2 weeks. The agent gave me her phone number and she was so nice.

Applied April 2020
AOR April 2021
Medical passed June 8, 2021
background check started June 8, 2021
i am sorry huh!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this new??????? i have never heard of a case worker/officer for IRCC calling anyone and also submitting a background check.....be very careful what information you give this person.. call centre agents do not submit request for background check, they have access to see the same info yu see/... this sound like a scam to be and identify theft be careful..

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
i am sorry huh!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this new??????? i have never heard of a case worker/officer for IRCC calling anyone and also submitting a background check.....be very careful what information you give this person.. call centre agents do not submit request for background check, they have access to see the same info yu see/... this sound like a scam to be and identify theft be careful..
omg you might be right.. because it doesn't make sense that the case officer would call you.. hopefully EGYPT did not provide personal information