Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
March 22, 2019. Still waiting.
Eligibility: passed (21 April 2021 after talking to my MP and transferred next day to Montreal office)
Security: Not started
Criminality: in progress (since October 2019)

26 months and counting. File was transferred to Montreal for further assessment. Folks at Immigration were drinking tea the entire time and then remembered that they have an application from 2019 that needs processing. Quelle bonne pays et quelle bonne traitement. Just venting.
Hi I’m July 2019 and still nothing. Only security in the process. No medical nothing. Bar is 100% I tried to call them but I have no luck to reach them. Missisagua office. Terrible. Next week I’ll send letter to immigration office

• Sad
Reactions: Tamiou

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hi I’m July 2019 and still nothing. Only security in the process. No medical nothing. Bar is 100% I tried to call them but I have no luck to reach them. Missisagua office. Terrible. Next week I’ll send letter to immigration office
Immigration office wont do anything for you. They would say you have to paint till you hear something from them. It is frustrating and stresfull. July 2019 and not done yet? That is unbelievable!

Nazia25

Nov 24, 2020
I got my pr status almost 2 months before n in the meantime my spouse n daughter completed their medical test from home country.after that they haven’t got any response.when could they get their passport request Allah know.

Adamdear

Apr 29, 2018
My advise for you is to talk straight with your MP because it gets a lot easier to add pressure on the immigration to give legit answers in case they don't have legit concerns or if they were not doing their work.