+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Je viens de me connecter sur mon compte grâce à mon IUC. Je suis de juillet 2020. J'ai reçu un accusé de réception temporaire en avril. Là je vois traitement en cours. Pourtant j'ai pas encore le vrai accusé de réception.

Samuelguirguis

Mar 30, 2021
I received this message last week. Does anyone know how long it takes for the Etobicoke office to reach out and finalize the PR?
“We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in ETOBICOKE will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application”
3 week to Month

Samuelguirguis

Mar 30, 2021
Hello Everyone,

PR card application sent to Etobicoke and received by them 120 days ago and there is no update except that file is under process and there is a delay as we are never a priority in anything.
Anyone from IRCC Etobicoke office can share their experience?

Thanks
Same my case i got a copr feb 25 photos has been sent in March 3rd ,nothing came yet , they're more lazy

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys may i know if IRCC accept scanned forms/signatures for adult dependent who lives abroad for PR application processed in Canada ?

davidblue

May 7, 2021
Submitted docs to the Portal on May 13th, now after almost a month, still no copr/ecopr.

In Canada declaration shows " submitted to IRCC‘’
uploaded docs ( mailing address and photo) shows " in review with IRCC"

Etobicoke office. How long does it take to get copr in this office?
thanks

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Bro, call them at 7:55 its always works for me.
I have a question for you, Mustafa. I have not received DM yet but my wife was asked to submit docs and medical a month ago. You received DM but you were asked to send the docs when you got the DM letter, right? I just want to know what steps they follow? How does the system work? I have no idea what is going on? I wish I could talk to my casesorker, I have not seen my family for 6 years now. I cannot believe this thing! It is really frustrating!

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I have a question for you, Mustafa. I have not received DM yet but my wife was asked to submit docs and medical a month ago. You received DM but you were asked to send the docs when you got the DM letter, right? I just want to know what steps they follow? How does the system work? I have no idea what is going on? I wish I could talk to my casesorker, I have not seen my family for 6 years now. I cannot believe this thing! It is really frustrating!
You are almost there I know it is long journey, next will receive your DM alone with your family visa happened to my friend, soon you will get it.

Reactions: imadeddin