+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Lily123

Apr 30, 2020
I have a question for you, Mustafa. I have not received DM yet but my wife was asked to submit docs and medical a month ago. You received DM but you were asked to send the docs when you got the DM letter, right? I just want to know what steps they follow? How does the system work? I have no idea what is going on? I wish I could talk to my casesorker, I have not seen my family for 6 years now. I cannot believe this thing! It is really frustrating!
I pray for you that you will soon be reunited with your family.

Reactions: imadeddin

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
My dependants finally got their PR visa stamped and I have scheduled their fights for Next week, anyone with an idea how to beat the mandatory hotel quarantine? It's damn expensive
After you got your COPR how long it took for your dependents to get their visa ?

Regarding hotel quarantine I believe if anyone had tested positive in last 3 months they are exceptional just double check
one of my friend's wife got visa she went to bring her - my friend that went from Canada to bring her he was quarantine but his wife was not required to quarantine as she had tested positive once in last 3 months.

"Just double check"

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
Has anyone experienced this when mailing RTD application to Quebec and it got delivered to Ottawa, Ontario somehow, how is that possible?

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I requested to use portal do I need to send my photo now or I send them after COPR ?

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Hey guys, I just created a separate thread for applicants that have already reached 100% of bar and got no answer. I wanna prepare a collective letter to be send to the Minister. I hope it would help and we'll be heard in that way...
Where I can see it? I sent email to MP calgary and also Mr. Mendicino and Minister office. But I only got reply from MP. Just talked to Missisagua office and I asked them to relocate my file to Etobicoke. They said I need to send official letter for this. Im July 2019 applicant

canada619

Star Member
May 31, 2019
-My friend applied in March 2020, I applied in April 2020.
-They started processing my application first, which means I was able to see my application online first. I think difference is around 20 days.
-My friend got Decision Made status in May, 2021
-I still did not get my Decision Made status.

When should I expect to get Decision Made status. Is there a queue logic like first applicant gets first? What happens after Decision Made status. My friend’s status only shows medical passed but in ircc account it shows still in process.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
-They started processing my application first, which means I was able to see my application online first. I think difference is around 20 days.

When should I expect to get Decision Made status. Is there a queue logic like first applicant gets first? What happens after Decision Made status. My friend’s status only shows medical passed but in ircc account it shows still in process.

When did you get your AOR?

davidblue

May 7, 2021
Hi guys.

Etobicoke visa office, for recent weeks, how long does it take from submitting docs in the PR conformation Portal to getting copr/ecopr?

Mine still shows “in review with IRCC” since May 13th, it has been a full month.

Thanks

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Guys,
My online status finally changed to decision made. I do not actually know what that means? My wife's file who is abroad is still in process. What is next? Please let me know!
@mustafababiker
Congratulations, thats your DM u will get your PR soon before your family get the visa, try to link your family application in your account if you couldn't then create account for your wife then link it the process is the same like our process when they passed the medical exam your journey is over.

• Love
Reactions: imadeddin

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
Congratulations to those who recently had their COPR.
I got a medical pass on Thursday and AIP letter in GCkey, with instructions to send my out of Canada dependants' applications to LVO.
However, I got a ghost update today on GCkey... Can any please tell me what to expect next?
Thank you.