+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Congrats .. That’s great news, I hope you Passed the security and Criminality too so you can receive the Decision Made message ASAP

I’ve passed medical and eligibility by 31 August but security and Criminality still in process, wish to receive a good news soon

Best of luck for all of us!
You are right
Today I have called ircc and asked them for latest update in my file
They told me security not started
I think that’s mean more time

• Sad
Reactions: Ex ツ

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
I just received this letter

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in Etobicoke will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.

It is not COPR right.

so why they don’t write the decision
I heard interviews are cancelled due to covid, regardless this will we go to interview?
You will get ur copr within 10 days dont worry congratulations :)

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
@Ratmir
i called IRCC IN morning they said yes we see update in your file (eligibility & criminality passed ) but back ground check &security not done????
i didnt see any thing in my file ????
Congrats bro, eligibility passed means you are nearly there just wait till end of nov inshaAllah

• Love
Reactions: MIDO2023

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Bro all March r getting but I didn't get nothing last update was my account eligibility logo colour change that's it my medical showing we don't need ur medical once it will we will let u know as my medical expired in 11 Sept 2020
Brother you wont get anything for months but suddenly youll be amazed by an email dont worry you will be there soon

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
For those who are worried that they didnt get any ghost updates or anything or medical passed. Guys you are nearly there, people are waiting their AORs from the past 13 months and look at u guys, nearly there, its March applicants turn to get their coprs, no matter if You appplied 1st of march or 23rd it will b processed without a specific order, JUST CHILL and relax, my friend got his COPR without a single update for months, just be optimistic and pray..!!
Good luck to march applicants

myself feb 042019

Reactions: Onetv1

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
I just received this letter

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in Etobicoke will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.

It is not COPR right.

so why they don’t write the decision
I heard interviews are cancelled due to covid, regardless this will we go to interview?
I got CoPR 2 business days after receiving this exact letter. So hopefully you'll get it tomorrow or on Monday

Last edited:

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Hi guys,
I just received COPR, I HAVE QUESTION ARE THEY SEND PDF FILE OF COPR? because I received only a statement table in my account, and if only like this How can I submit for PR card and renewal SIN, any have experience with this situation please advise me
Thank you in advance and I wish all got their PR soon
I got PDF file of the CoPR letter to print and send along with the photo to get the PR card. Give it a day and also check your email maybe they sent a copy there

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo14

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Guys , what documents I should to attach it to get extend work permit
They ask for passport. Which passport my original passport or travel documents
And ask me for exam medical last 12 month
But I don’t have just one medical exam it was in 2018 then extended by ircc two time
Advice me what i do

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Guys , what documents I should to attach it to get extend work permit
They ask for passport. Which passport my original passport or travel documents
And ask me for exam medical last 12 month
But I don’t have just one medical exam it was in 2018 then extended by ircc two time
Advice me what i do
COPY OF YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT , YOU TOOK COPY SINGD BY IRB NOT TRAVEL DOCUMENT & YOUR LAST MEDICAL BUT IT SHOULD BE NOT EXPIRED IF YES YOU SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER ONE

Reyoma

Nov 5, 2020
I have a question
When the treating time is counted for my file is it since i apply for the 1st time and take my passport
Or after the eligibilty interview ?

SODEEP

Mar 2, 2020
Hello all...I applied for my spouse at the new delhi visa office india on March 2019 and they requested to send few application forms. It was sent right away. Since then nothing is happening. Anyone have any ideas regarding this or any New delhi visa applicant who can suggest what to do. They havent asked for any other documents other than the forms. Been 20 months already and ECAS also shows under process... Why r spouses of the protected persons application delayed...kindly suggest

• Wow
Reactions: Jalal222

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
I checked my gckey now i see update/ profile then i go in I didn’t see latest update is not there and my medical exam was one week ago updated to be passed in 31/10
And now nothing just they wrote we you dont need medical exam. We will send you massage if we need
Why they was updated and passed one week ago
What do you think they will ask do one new or

Reactions: Armaani