+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
I checked my gckey now i see update/ profile then i go in I didn’t see latest update is not there and my medical exam was one week ago updated to be passed in 31/10
And now nothing just they wrote we you dont need medical exam. We will send you massage if we need
Why they was updated and passed one week ago
What do you think they will ask do one new or
They finalize your file maybe get DM tomorrow or next week. Very good for you

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi All
Any april 2019 from toronto waiting for COPR? Kindly share ur laste update. Mine was in feb 2020 when they extended my medical. Regards..

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi All
Any april 2019 from toronto waiting for COPR? Kindly share ur laste update. Mine was in feb 2020 when they extended my medical. Regards..
Yes, I'm April first waiting for COPR, my medical has been extended last year.
the last update was on October 2019, for PPC

Reactions: Zainab umer

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I checked my gckey now i see update/ profile then i go in I didn’t see latest update is not there and my medical exam was one week ago updated to be passed in 31/10
And now nothing just they wrote we you dont need medical exam. We will send you massage if we need
Why they was updated and passed one week ago
What do you think they will ask do one new or
I believe that is the ghost update

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi All
Hi Yes I am April applicant! I just checked on my GC KEY and saw updated file but after logging in there is no update whatsoever! Is this the ghost update??? And what are the steps after that??? My medical has never been updated so far any idea guys??

Reactions: Zainab umer

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi Yes I am April applicant! I just checked on my GC KEY and saw updated file but after logging in there is no update whatsoever! Is this the ghost update??? And what are the steps after that??? My medical has never been updated so far any idea guys??
Yes probably ghost update, later you will see some changes kind of medical passed or another thing. Just quick question when your medical expired?

Reactions: Armaani

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Yes probably ghost update, later you will see some changes kind of medical passed or another thing. Just quick question when your medical expired?
December 2019 and I am never asked for RCMP or medical or anything else since I applied back in April 2019

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
it might be a medical extension

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
For those who are worried that they didnt get any ghost updates or anything or medical passed. Guys you are nearly there, people are waiting their AORs from the past 13 months and look at u guys, nearly there, its March applicants turn to get their coprs, no matter if You appplied 1st of march or 23rd it will b processed without a specific order, JUST CHILL and relax, my friend got his COPR without a single update for months, just be optimistic and pray..!!
Good luck to march applicants

myself feb 042019
October 2018 Applicant

Eligibility Passed 30 August 2020
Medical Passed 31 August 2020

No news until today, I do believe each case is different May Allah help us all and reunite us with families very soon

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Good sign. Can u tell me exact date plz

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
October 2018 Applicant

Eligibility Passed 30 August 2020
Medical Passed 31 August 2020

No news until today, I do believe each case is different May Allah help us all and reunite us with families very soon
Injustice system, this is totally unfair. Applicants receiving results from March 2019. I pray for you princeH