+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
@Ratmir
i called IRCC IN morning they said yes we see update in your file (eligibility & criminality passed ) but back ground check &decurity not done????
i didnt see any thing in my file ????
As i understand they started March applicants and it depends on officers who update account online or no. As today i called she mentioned something abiut medical passed.but i do not see nothing. I gave me a little hope. So. And she said about eligibilty still on process. About documents seems all good and all what they wanted all attached to the file. If they need something we would as for that. And adviced to wait cause Covid delays. So. Hope today maybr tomorrow account would be update or get any email.

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
I would not say i totally understand you but believe me everyone has and still going that. Last months were even diffucult so much thing happened. I know on Pr could not depond our life but there is small hope that we could be happy forget stress all bad things. If i was alone not so worries Canada great country to live but when it comes to your family and kids you can not get 100 % all greatiness of this. All time you think not about today about the day with family. Even these covid borders etc stuff makes me maybe many of us worry that it is very hard to come together as family. But again still waiting still hope, after approval still depandants documents passport visas etc. Any way goof luck to all of us who got approval who still waits for that
I cannot agree more! I envy people who have their spouses and kids with them.
Because above all other issues and stresses that we have, being apart from your immediate family for years and not knowing for how long more, it is no doubt NOT easy on any of us. May God help all of us!

Reactions: Ex ツ and Ratmir

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Bro all March r getting but I didn't get nothing last update was my account eligibility logo colour change that's it my medical showing we don't need ur medical once it will we will let u know as my medical expired in 11 Sept 2020
Sincr september 2019 nothing i got. Me as well still waiting lucky lottery number mine is 12

Reactions: Marsali

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Bro all March r getting but I didn't get nothing last update was my account eligibility logo colour change that's it my medical showing we don't need ur medical once it will we will let u know as my medical expired in 11 Sept 2020
don't worry brother all march not yet finished , i think very soon inshallah you will hear something very good

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I cannot agree more! I envy people who have their spouses and kids with them.
Because above all other issues and stresses that we have, being apart from your immediate family for years and not knowing for how long more, it is no doubt NOT easy on any of us. May God help all of us!
My sentence that i can not understand you totally it was because everyone suffer differently and totally i could not feel but it is really really totally hard to be part from family and those here with family and kids they are lucky ones. Yes could be difficult with money work etc but it is solveable but being apart you can not fill that emptiness.

• Love
Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I m 1st March 2019 applicant hope so we will have any good news soon bcoz after that PR card will take 3 months too
My worriness is not about Pr card about soon i got approval soon i could process my family documents. This is the most my thoguhts. Just simple Pr card it takes 3 months or imagine what could be about other documents. And still comes new year holidaya delay more covid cases etc

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Inshallah bro just wondering bcoz after COPR PR card will take 3 months too. Bro do u have any idea after Pr card how we will get back our country passport and ID card??
no no who said for you 3 months after COPR r ???? that's wrong brother , after this stage every thing will be ok . one by one brother

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
My worriness is not about Pr card about soon i got approval soon i could process my family documents. This is the most my thoguhts. Just simple Pr card it takes 3 months or imagine what could be about other documents. And still comes new year holidaya delay more covid cases etc
before holiday inshalah march & April will get COPR

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
You r ryt bro.
One of my friend recently got his copr. Yesterday i saw him he was complaining about pr card it takes long etc. I told him why you are so worry no family no kids you almost done everything. Even now if you have pr card nothing changes you do not travel no where you should think about your job about your future family etc. What pr card gives to person. Corp yes makes person relaxed and knowing that you aproved. If dependants outside yes you think how long it could take and you wait it. But being single and just waiting pr card it is like eay thing. Anyway. As i told earlier each person suffer different situarion differently. That is why you can not understand totally how person feel. How after afternoon or evening i open this forum see lots of corps. Even march decembers octobers etc. Good luck. For today enough checking gc key account i am taking day off

Reactions: saidur

Halo14

Aug 19, 2017
Hi guys,
I just received COPR, I HAVE QUESTION ARE THEY SEND PDF FILE OF COPR? because I received only a statement table in my account, and if only like this How can I submit for PR card and renewal SIN, any have experience with this situation please advise me
Thank you in advance and I wish all got their PR soon

Reactions: maedow

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
I’ve called Ircc just now they don’t see anything for me. God bless my soul lol

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
My sentence that i can not understand you totally it was because everyone suffer differently and totally i could not feel but it is really really totally hard to be part from family and those here with family and kids they are lucky ones. Yes could be difficult with money work etc but it is solveable but being apart you can not fill that emptiness.
Seems like you are also apart from your family members like myself :-( :-( :-(

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
One of my friend recently got his copr. Yesterday i saw him he was complaining about pr card it takes long etc. I told him why you are so worry no family no kids you almost done everything. Even now if you have pr card nothing changes you do not travel no where you should think about your job about your future family etc. What pr card gives to person. Corp yes makes person relaxed and knowing that you aproved. If dependants outside yes you think how long it could take and you wait it. But being single and just waiting pr card it is like eay thing. Anyway. As i told earlier each person suffer different situarion differently. That is why you can not understand totally how person feel. How after afternoon or evening i open this forum see lots of corps. Even march decembers octobers etc. Good luck. For today enough checking gc key account i am taking day off
Same, I check my account at least 15-20 times per day.