+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
It is getting like lottery numbers from 5 to 28 then 13 March applicants. One of my brain side says forget do not enter account another part already writes login credentials to check is anything changed or updated.
Unfair system, I do understand you my friend but let’s all keep our finger crossed and be hopeful. I’ve a lot of stress in my life no one can’t understand us.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Unfair system, I do understand you my friend but let’s all keep our finger crossed and be hopeful. I’ve a lot of stress in my life no one can’t understand us.
I would not say i totally understand you but believe me everyone has and still going that. Last months were even diffucult so much thing happened. I know on Pr could not depond our life but there is small hope that we could be happy forget stress all bad things. If i was alone not so worries Canada great country to live but when it comes to your family and kids you can not get 100 % all greatiness of this. All time you think not about today about the day with family. Even these covid borders etc stuff makes me maybe many of us worry that it is very hard to come together as family. But again still waiting still hope, after approval still depandants documents passport visas etc. Any way goof luck to all of us who got approval who still waits for that

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
I would not say i totally understand you but believe me everyone has and still going that. Last months were even diffucult so much thing happened. I know on Pr could not depond our life but there is small hope that we could be happy forget stress all bad things. If i was alone not so worries Canada great country to live but when it comes to your family and kids you can not get 100 % all greatiness of this. All time you think not about today about the day with family. Even these covid borders etc stuff makes me maybe many of us worry that it is very hard to come together as family. But again still waiting still hope, after approval still depandants documents passport visas etc. Any way goof luck to all of us who got approval who still waits for that
You and I are in the same boat, my wife and I are from Afghanistan we left our country because We have received threats. My wife is in Istanbul with temporary residency permit her permit expires after few months and she can’t to her country for her security reasons. Government of Turkey announced that they will not renewing new temporary residency permits anymore. This stress kill me every day I’ve contacted Ircc via web form and my MP couldn’t do anything I could say MP and everything is a joke. I work for a TV in Toronto I am video journalist and editor. I’ve good job and good salary but I don’t feel good from inside.

Hnc

Nov 5, 2020
Congratulations! Did you receive any medical extension update on your account before the approval letter or any medical request?
Thanks
Yes. it seems like that. all the other information except medical is in progress or is being reviewed same as before. I think they will update after copr

Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 4, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Woow each person situation very complicated yours as well. Be strong everything will be good.maybe sistem ours not updated maybe we will get corp even today who knows.
I called ircc,she said that i see your file something she mentioned about medical passed or something but in my account i do not see. Maybe we should forget 2-3days about everything and see what happens.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
You and I are in the same boat, my wife and I are from Afghanistan we left our country because We have received threats. My wife is in Istanbul with temporary residency permit her permit expires after few months and she can’t to her country for her security reasons. Government of Turkey announced that they will not renewing new temporary residency permits anymore. This stress kill me every day I’ve contacted Ircc via web form and my MP couldn’t do anything I could say MP and everything is a joke. I work for a TV in Toronto I am video journalist and editor. I’ve good job and good salary but I don’t feel good from inside.
Woow each person situation very complicated yours as well. Be strong everything will be good.maybe sistem ours not updated maybe we will get corp even today who knows.
I called ircc,she said that i see your file something she mentioned about medical passed or something but in my account i do not see. Maybe we should forget 2-3days about everything and see what happens.

Reactions: Onetv1

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
This is good news my friend, my prayers are with you