+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Injustice system, this is totally unfair. Applicants receiving results from March 2019. I pray for you princeH
I don't think the system is at fault here. Some cases are more complex than others, even when you apply through any other stream. I hope everyone gets their PR very soon.

Reactions: Ex ツ

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Injustice system, this is totally unfair. Applicants receiving results from March 2019. I pray for you princeH
What can we do except being patient and to wait with more calm and full hope that everything going to be fine sooner

My prayers for you bro all of the claimants

Reactions: Jalalcananda

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
I don't think the system is at fault here. Some cases are more complex than others, even when you apply through any other stream. I hope everyone gets their PR very soon.
Agree with you, but Still there’s something wrong with the processing and needs to be fixed, why cases should took more than 2 years to reach final decision, it’s really too much time

I hope by near future no one will suffer that much of time being separated from his immediate family just because he is a protected person Applicant not a student or immigrant!

• Sad
Reactions: Ex ツ

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hello fellas,
I am May 2019 applicant. I was just checking on my application and I was surprised that my application status changed from "Action Required" to "Application/Profile Updated", but then after a bit, it went back to "Action Required". Does this mean anything? or it might just be a glitch in the system and no actually updates happened?

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hello fellas,
I am May 2019 applicant. I was just checking on my application and I was surprised that my application status changed from "Action Required" to "Application/Profile Updated", but then after a bit, it went back to "Action Required". Does this mean anything? or it might just be a glitch in the system and no actually updates happened?
wait until Monday or call them
+1 888 242 2100 and then 1-1-2-4-1-0

Reactions: timon bi

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hello fellas,
The same thing happened to me four months ago. I am March 2019 applicant.

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
If you are express entry your process time just 6 months but because you are protected person your process time more than two years to get pr
They don’t care for our applications because we are garbage not like student or immigrants applications

• Sad
Reactions: MIDO2023 and Onetv1

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
October 2018 Applicant

Eligibility Passed 30 August 2020
Medical Passed 31 August 2020

No news until today, I do believe each case is different May Allah help us all and reunite us with families very soon
Have you order GCMS to see if there is anything with your application OMG this is so unfair geeeeshh that is very lonnnggg

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
If you are express entry your process time just 6 months but because you are protected person your process time more than two years to get pr
They don’t care for our applications because we are garbage not like student or immigrants applications
Even for pilot cases less than a year, do we are different backgrounds. I can tell you it’s a racist, unfair system.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I believe it's about the procedure for the protected person pathways it's very old unlike the express entry or any other program has been updated, when the time comes to update it will be very fast same as to express entry and you can see that in the pilot programs , so it's not about laziness

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
October 2018 Applicant

Eligibility Passed 30 August 2020
Medical Passed 31 August 2020

No news until today, I do believe each case is different May Allah help us all and reunite us with families very soon
Ill pray for you brother, but the good thing is that u passed eligibility and your overseas( if any) application is in process the moment u received ur AIP

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Have you order GCMS to see if there is anything with your application OMG this is so unfair geeeeshh that is very lonnnggg
Yes, I got the notes last month
No more information just the same and calls too is the same
Right now I am waiting for second notes