+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Ill pray for you brother, but the good thing is that u passed eligibility and your overseas( if any) application is in process the moment u received ur AIP
Thanks a lot,
I wish everything will be good ASAP for all of us,

Can you explain what’s about overseas family ?

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can help me decode this on GCMS note:

Under the Associations section
Paper file
FOSS: ( sometimes it written Y, other time N... what does Y Or N mean?).

Thank you

Reactions: Marsali

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
3 days ago I’m awarded PR. I found out on online applications check status. But no physical letter so far. Do I need apply for PR Card? I don’t know. No detail on the explanations.
CONGRATULATIONS BRO DID YOU GOT COPR ????
DO YOU HAVE FAMILY OVERSEAS ???

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
I am June 2018 inland protected applicant, did medical in Jan. 2019. I never heard from them until September 2020, I saw my medical just renewed (passed) because it expired back in Jan. 2020. The next day, asked for my Resume including spouse. I called agent and confirmed credibility just passed too but it didn't reflect on online access (gckey). Basically, both medical/credibility were passed same day. I know i might be in SS. Was the resume request unusual considering the time it had took? What do you think?

Surprisingly, i just got my cbsa gcms note, i saw pre-arrival letter (not dated) but it wasn't send to me on gckey. Though,i hardly receive an email notification from this officer for somethings I used to found out on gcms.

But only my security yet to be concluded as they say, but the question here is, can i pass credibility without security concluded? Why was medical renewed at this time?

This week I got first ever ghost update since the resume request over a month ago. All thoughts are welcomed.

Thank you.

*Congrats to all PRs in the house and awaiting!!!

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hello everybody,

I am April 2019 applicant and I applied for GCMS notice and my request was due August 16 but no response. I contacted the email address they provide but no response. I submitted another application on October 5th and didn't get a response back until now. Do you if anybody is facing the same situation, or any recommendation of what action should I take.

I think my medical should be expired since Sep 2020, but my profile doesn't show that, it is still showing that medical passed September 2019

My time is as below

Application received April 2019
processing started August 2019
medical request and result received September 2019
Background check request January 2020
IRCC received the RCMP by mid Feb 2020
No update or communication since Jan 2020

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hello fellas,
I am May 2019 applicant. I was just checking on my application and I was surprised that my application status changed from "Action Required" to "Application/Profile Updated", but then after a bit, it went back to "Action Required". Does this mean anything? or it might just be a glitch in the system and no actually updates happened?
Is it ghost update or it’s something different?

Verbox777

Nov 8, 2020
yes jalal
for me as you know
i applied november 2018
medical june 2019
time bar 81%
and from this time nothing
two days ago i called my federal member of parliament
she sent me an email asking for information
and i sent her back all necessary information
and im waiting for her reply

Who is a Federal member of parliament?

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
I am June 2018 inland protected applicant, did medical in Jan. 2019. I never heard from them until September 2020, I saw my medical just renewed (passed) because it expired back in Jan. 2020. The next day, asked for my Resume including spouse. I called agent and confirmed credibility just passed too but it didn't reflect on online access (gckey). Basically, both medical/credibility were passed same day. I know i might be in SS. Was the resume request unusual considering the time it had took? What do you think?

Surprisingly, i just got my cbsa gcms note, i saw pre-arrival letter (not dated) but it wasn't send to me on gckey. Though,i hardly receive an email notification from this officer for somethings I used to found out on gcms.

But only my security yet to be concluded as they say, but the question here is, can i pass credibility without security concluded? Why was medical renewed at this time?

This week I got first ever ghost update since the resume request over a month ago. All thoughts are welcomed.

Thank you.

*Congrats to all PRs in the house and awaiting!!!
I have the same experience exactly
Medical and Eligibility Passed by August
And pre arrival letter been issued and canceled same day
Since that date no updates and they didn’t ask for my resume

October 2018 Applicant

Sherbrook

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
I applied in March 22 , 2019

today I got this message:
Dear X:
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in
Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in Montreal will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.

what’s the next step and is it gonna take long time for them to contact me? Thanks

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Thanks a lot,
I wish everything will be good ASAP for all of us,

Can you explain what’s about overseas family ?
Do you have family membera outside canada who are included in ur application? If yes their application is being processed right now since u received eligibility

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020

Dear X:
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in
Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in Montreal will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.

what’s the next step and is it gonna take long time for them to contact me? Thanks
Congrats brother next step will be to receive COPR and you will get ur pr card in 2 months

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019

Dear X:
Canada class.

Congratulations bro feb waiting

Sherbrook

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Thanks guys and good luck for everyone! So COPR won’t take long right? And what about my passport? Are they gonna send beck to me with COPR or with the card ?

Samer88

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi guys,
Question;
How long does it take to process the dependents PR application?

any experience or examples?

Thanks,