+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Thank you. I was expecting to hear from them closer to the end of the month.... heh lets see how much time its gonna take for PR card. Btw neither my address nor photo is approved in Eportal...
I think you do not need to worry about the card now as that letter is good enough to do what needs to be done like changing tour sin number and others.

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
I just got my COPR. Buddy, I wish you all the best. I wish you to get your document very soon. Im pretty much sure you're gonna get it tomorrow or Friday because we are at the same office. Good luck , and post us with an update
Congratulations!!! You’re almost completely done :D

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Bonsoir à tous les candidats de juin , juillet, août ou septembre 2020. Est ce que certains exceptés la mention : nous avons débuté le traitement de votre demande de résidence permanente et résultats médicaux reussi, y,a t,il des mises à jour ? Ma demande a commencé à être traitée le 8 juin et j'ai aucun mise a jour jusqu'au aujourd'hui.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Nowadays it is taking more then 12 months to get AOR ,I'm nov 20 applicant and still waiting for the AOR, they are sending temporary application number which starts from X wich is not the AOR
i am end of september 2020 applicant and they have not started processing my application yet.. i only received temporary AOR in april.

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Nowadays it is taking more then 12 months to get AOR ,I'm nov 20 applicant and still waiting for the AOR, they are sending temporary application number which starts from X wich is not the AOR
Im May 2019th
I got my AOR after 8 months. They never sent me temporary application number.. so it really takes some time to get it. but its like the stairs:
AOR - Med - Criminality/Security - Fingers - DM - COPR - Plastic :) Good luck!

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
I just got my COPR. Buddy, I wish you all the best. I wish you to get your document very soon. Im pretty much sure you're gonna get it tomorrow or Friday because we are at the same office. Good luck , and post us with an update
First many Congratulations

Second, I really want to say BIG THANKS to you @mimika .. your feedback here about sending a new email asking for eportal login works for me too, first time I’ve sent was 2 weeks ago and I saw your comments about sending a new one yesterday then I’ve sent a new one and today I got the login credentials, wish that I can receive the confirmation soon so I can relax a little bit

Wish you and all fellows here all the best

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016

Second, I really want to say BIG THANKS to you @mimika .. your feedback here about sending a new email asking for eportal login works for me too, first time I’ve sent was 2 weeks ago and I saw your comments about sending a new one yesterday then I’ve sent a new one and today I got the login credentials, wish that I can receive the confirmation soon so I can relax a little bit

Good news! Do you have dependents abroad?

Reactions: PrinceH

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Good news! Do you have dependents abroad?
Yes I have, before 2 weeks they send them Medical & Biometric instructions letter and both are done 10 days ago, but not yet PPR request for them, let’s wish the best
It’s been almost 4 years now, I am OCT 2018 Applicant for PR

Have you got your eCopr yet?

Did they asked your family abroad to send the forms and Medical .. etc ?

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
i am end of september 2020 applicant and they have not started processing my application yet.. i only received temporary AOR in april.

congratulations :) basically it was just my assumption... I don’t think it’s a common rule to send email twice , but it worked for me and several others .. wish you to get your COPR soon . It took for me 3 days , for some it takes a week or two. So keep us and new members updated about your progress :)

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Yes I have, before 2 weeks they send them Medical & Biometric instructions letter and both are done 10 days ago, but not yet PPR request for them, let’s wish the best
It’s been almost 4 years now, I am OCT 2018 Applicant for PR

Have you got your eCopr yet?

Did they asked your family abroad to send the forms and Medical .. etc ?
I submitted my info 9 days ago but I got nothing. Yes, my wife sent her forms two months ago and completed her medical 35 days ago. No PPR yet! Please update us if you hear something from them.