+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

JamFarr

Apr 17, 2019
When I submitted my declaration that I was in Canada, submitted my address and uploaded my photo, I did not get an eCOPR or was able to download it like so many of you, is there a reason for that? This was done on June 11th and I haven’t heard anything. Help!

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
When I submitted my declaration that I was in Canada, submitted my address and uploaded my photo, I did not get an eCOPR or was able to download it like so many of you, is there a reason for that? This was done on June 11th and I haven’t heard anything. Help!
June 11? OMG o_O o_O! I submitted it June 30, still waiting. Do you have a family overseas?

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Good morning guys, I just got my eligibility passed this morning. But what is confusing is that they said i am responsible for sending my oversea dependents application to Accra within the next 90 days. I have always heard that they forward the spouse documents to the visa office oversea. I have already sent my spouse documents which includes The forms, marriage cert, Birth cert, Police report and Passport to IRCC. Is it normal for me to send to Accra visa office which is responsible for her processing? Please i need response

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Good morning guys, I just got my eligibility passed this morning. But what is confusing is that they said i am responsible for sending my oversea dependents application to Accra within the next 90 days. I have always heard that they forward the spouse documents to the visa office oversea. I have already sent my spouse documents which includes The forms, marriage cert, Birth cert, Police report and Passport to IRCC. Is it normal for me to send to Accra visa office which is responsible for her processing? Please i need response
Yes, you have to. Just prepare everything and update your forms and send them as soon as possible to give your application a push forward otherwise you wait ao long. Now, you wont hear anything till they receive the forms. Good luck

Reactions: kay-lee

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Yes, you have to. Just prepare everything and update your forms and send them as soon as possible to give your application a push forward otherwise you wait ao long. Now, you wont hear anything till they receive the forms. Good luck
Thanks a lot bro. I will do as soon as possible.
I have some questions.
1. Do I have to send it via Dhl post or send it via email?

2. Should I print out the one I sent to IRCC before or fill it afresh and have a new date on it?

3. If I am to fill the generic form afresh, will she be de main applicant or i will still fill it as I am the main applicant and my spouse as my dependant?

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Thanks a lot bro. I will do as soon as possible.
I have some questions.
1. Do I have to send it via Dhl post or send it via email?

2. Should I print out the one I sent to IRCC before or fill it afresh and have a new date on it?

3. If I am to fill the generic form afresh, will she be de main applicant or i will still fill it as I am the main applicant and my spouse as my dependant?
1. Any express courier. I used dhl.
2. Yes, use the old forms you sent but update them if there is any update and print them out with a recent date.
3. She is going to be the main applicant and any dependent over 18. Please refer to the guide when filling them out to avoid any mistakes.

Glidag

Apr 1, 2021
Hello everyone

Submitted application - February 2020
Got AOR - January 2021
Requested for more docs - February 2021
Pre-arrival, settlement services - March 2021
The medical exam passed, Eligibility Passed April 21, 2021
D.M. - April 28 2021
portal invitation 28 May
05 June eCoPR
6 July my pr card arrived

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hello everyone

Submitted application - February 2020
Got AOR - January 2021
Requested for more docs - February 2021
Pre-arrival, settlement services - March 2021
The medical exam passed, Eligibility Passed April 21, 2021
D.M. - April 28 2021
portal invitation 28 May
05 June eCoPR
6 July my pr card arrived
Amazing speed. Congratulations

Reactions: Glidag

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hello guys, after getting a letter of eligibility pass today and request to send my dependent spouse documents to Accra office for processing, i just checked now and saw that my status have dissappeared but all the request letters are still there. What does that mean? Did anybody experience this too?

Secondly, My spouse was sent a biometrics letter to go do her biometrics in the letter, she has a UCI and Application number. Can i link her to MYCIC account? Please i need response.