+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
congratulations :) basically it was just my assumption... I don’t think it’s a common rule to send email twice , but it worked for me and several others .. wish you to get your COPR soon . It took for me 3 days , for some it takes a week or two. So keep us and new members updated about your progress :)
Thanks a lot
I’ll wait for more 2 weeks no worries
Have been waiting for 4 years already

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
I submitted my info 9 days ago but I got nothing. Yes, my wife sent her forms two months ago and completed her medical 35 days ago. No PPR yet! Please update us if you hear something from them.
Praying for your family and my family brother
It’s been 6 years for you and 4 years for me which’s really too long

May Allah make us happy soon

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
InshAllah soon!
I’ve a question, did you see in ECAS what’s your application status ?

For me it’s shown Decision Made but no more details after follow the link of starts
Last update was May 2019

For application on CIC it’s still no updates too, we’re processing your application

mimika

Jan 12, 2021

For me it’s shown Decision Made but no more details after follow the link of starts
Last update was May 2019

For application on CIC it’s still no updates too, we’re processing your application
CAS and Gckey will be updated once you'll get your COPR, don't worry

Reactions: PrinceH

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
CAS and Gckey will be updated once you'll get your COPR, don't worry
Thanks a lot @mimika ,

Based on your experience here, Since the Decision Made, is it meaning I’ll get the eCopr soon (few days as example) ?
Or there is nothing to relate and it might take weeks?

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Thanks a lot @mimika ,

Based on your experience here, Since the Decision Made, is it meaning I’ll get the eCopr soon (few days as example) ?
Or there is nothing to relate and it might take weeks?
oh really hard to say... some people get in few days, others wait for 2-3 months...impossible to predict. I guess, a lot depends on your office. Anyway, ePortal is much muuuuch more faster.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016

Last update was May 2019

It is showing decision made and it has been like that for two months. There are no updates either on it or gckey account. I have not got my ecopr yet, i think because my family is overseas. I think their applicant has to be approved first and then I will get ecopr. I might be wrong though but this is what I have seen so far from comments. @mimika has the login info few days after I got it but she got ecopr before me. It is as we say back home ( a mix of animal flesh in soup), that means it is a mess and nobody knows what is going on!

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
It is showing decision made and it has been like that for two months. There are no updates either on it or gckey account. I have not got my ecopr yet, i think because my family is overseas. I think their applicant has to be approved first and then I will get ecopr. I might be wrong though but this is what I have seen so far from comments. @mimika has the login info few days after I got it but she got ecopr before me. It is as we say back home ( a mix of animal flesh in soup), that means it is a mess and nobody knows what is going on!
Btw I have in-canada dependent and their security is still in process. No DM, no credentials, nothing. Agent says security is pending.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Btw I have in-canada dependent and their security is still in process. No DM, no credentials, nothing. Agent says security is pending.
hi, i have a question for you please. did you add your dependent after submitting your pr application ? or did you add her before submitting it ?

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
hi, i have a question for you please. did you add your dependent after submitting your pr application ? or did you add her before submitting it ?
We submitted applications together. But we also have different application numbers, so I assume different officers review our files.