+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hey guyz can anyone help me about process..

I applied for pr on March and received an e-mail on end of April that the application received by immigration office. But there is no news after that. They didn't send anything that I'm accepted. Only they sent the application arrived to immigration office. Do you think it's normal?

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
How long did it take you to get copr after you confirmed your address and uploaded your photo?

It is confusing. I have not had my copr yet and I was asked to send docs for my dependentds two months ago. They got a pre arrival letter and did their medical and are waiting for passports request. I was asked to send them when I got my AIP. I do not understand how they work, honestly.
@imadeddin when you sign in on the portal click on your name and go all the way to the end of the page you will see a download option. if you see that - that is your eCOPR

I didn't get any email I just check

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hey guyz can anyone help me about process..

I applied for pr on March and received an e-mail on end of April that the application received by immigration office. But there is no news after that. They didn't send anything that I'm accepted. Only they sent the application arrived to immigration office. Do you think it's normal?
Processing time for PR is around 23 months,so chill.

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi guys.
ECAS shows “Decision Made” for my application since June 17, but I have not received any email/news from IRCC.Anyone here who have been in the same situation? Thanks.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hi guys.
ECAS shows “Decision Made” for my application since June 17, but I have not received any email/news from IRCC.Anyone here who have been in the same situation? Thanks.
You should get an email anytime- it wont be long don't worries

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Did you get your DM ,E Copr or any email to reply back with your information if not than your case is different it goes for those who got the email client portal
I am a conventional refugee. I received an email about the application received . That's all. Letter Application Number is like XG1234567890.

Application received
We confirm that your application is received and in queue for review. No information or action is required from you at this time. Please note that this letter does not confirm your application is in process.
Temporary application number
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.
Next steps
We will assess your application to ensure it is complete, and provide you with a permanent application number.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
I am a conventional refugee. I received an email about the application received . That's all. Letter Application Number is like XG1234567890.

Application received
We confirm that your application is received and in queue for review. No information or action is required from you at this time. Please note that this letter does not confirm your application is in process.
Temporary application number
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.
Next steps
We will assess your application to ensure it is complete, and provide you with a permanent application number.

ok got you now- you applied recently so give it sometime once you get permanent application No you can link your application to Gckey account from there you will be able to see your updates .