+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

refugeewithkids

Jul 24, 2020
dears, my friend wife got her COPR last week but the spouse who is outside canada, doesnt have his Unique Client Identifier (UCI) .....

he was not mentioned in the documents of COPR or AiP, though they asked in the past for him to fill forms...

How can he obtain Unique Client Identifier (UCI) ??

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hello all,
Today I received a free pre-arrival services fund letter!, Me and my family inland applicants what means that, thanks in advance
AOR: January 15, 2019
Congratulations your file is about to be completed in a couple of month

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Halo14

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
dears, my friend wife got her COPR last week but the spouse who is outside canada, doesnt have his Unique Client Identifier (UCI) .....

he was not mentioned in the documents of COPR or AiP, though they asked in the past for him to fill forms...

He wont be mentioned in their copr or aip once the principle applicant gets copr then the VO will be advised to process the husbands application and then he will be able to receive it

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018

That is strange! You will need to call to inquiry about it. Ur outside spouse should be asked to fill forms in the AIP. They also receive UCL number(in my case) once they request biometrics fees to be paid, which should have happened a while back. Goodluck

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
How long does it takes to bring overseas members after receiving PR. Lets say I got it today and when will my daughter arrive here?

Reactions: Jalal222

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello friends !!! Plz guide me how long it’s take to get travel documents and what is fee and how to apply for that .
Hey Marsali, RTD is I believe about $120 and usually it should not take more then a month to get it but because of Covid they are only processing urgent applications first/only! But you can always try and for more information follow this page: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/refugee-travel-document-questions-and-answers.397458/page-87

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hey Marsali, RTD is I believe about $120 and usually it should not take more then a month to get it but because of Covid they are only processing urgent applications first/only! But you can always try and for more information follow this page: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/refugee-travel-document-questions-and-answers.397458/page-87
And to apply this is the website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/travel-documents-non-canadians/apply.html

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
Armani , I have got the information that RTD is in process now. We can mail it. Also 2 people got it in 2 months

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
Permanent Residence Timeline

Applied:
January 25th 2019

Review of eligibility
  • September 21, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • September 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • September 21, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • September 25, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Alhamdulilah guys! Super duper happy! This forum and everyone on it is the best. I hope you guys hear good news. Can't believe it. Feels unreal. I hope you guys get the same good news very quickly, will keep dropping by!