+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Permanent Residence Timeline

Applied:
January 25th 2019

Review of eligibility
  • September 21, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • September 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • September 21, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • September 25, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Alhamdulilah guys! Super duper happy! This forum and everyone on it is the best. I hope you guys hear good news. Can't believe it. Feels unreal. I hope you guys get the same good news very quickly, will keep dropping by!
Congratulations brother i am beyond happy for you :))))

Mr-Kampala

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hello, i hope every one in here doing good.
I applied group of five last year November , i got my sponsor approval , but when i check my online status it is indicating only one line no updates since i applied , plz how can i update or make communication to the office

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017

Applied:
January 25th 2019

Review of eligibility
  • September 21, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
  • September 25, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Alhamdulilah guys! Super duper happy! This forum and everyone on it is the best. I hope you guys hear good news. Can't believe it. Feels unreal. I hope you guys get the same good news very quickly, will keep dropping by!
Congratulations,

• Love
Reactions: Pindimurree

MMiry

Jul 11, 2020

Applied:
January 25th 2019

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Congratulations, when did you do the medical examination?

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018

Applied:
January 25th 2019

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Congratulations!!!

• Love

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019

Applied:
January 25th 2019

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

SURVIVAL

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017

Applied:
January 25th 2019

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Congratulations brother

• Love

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Armani can u plz tell me about two guarantors should be Canadian national ?? Second I can’t submit online application ?? And last for how many years this travel documents s valid ???
Guarantors should be someone professional: lawyer, doctor, pharmacist, teacher etc. I don’t think you can submit online, it is valid for 2 years as a protected person and 5 years as a PR!

Reactions: Marsali

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
Thank you so much guys for your wishes! Praying for your applications. I hope it all happens fast!

Funny thing. My mom recieved her AIP on Sunday afternoon. Recieved interview email the next day. Got landed that afternoon. Recieved her CORP on Tuesday.

Mine was really different. I didn't recieve AIP, Interview request or any email. Just got updated to CORP on my account on Friday and since then no CORP letter.. just update on the account. Wondering when I'll get the letter.

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
Thank you so much guys for your wishes! Praying for your applications. I hope it all happens fast!

Funny thing. My mom recieved her AIP on Sunday afternoon. Recieved interview email the next day. Got landed that afternoon. Recieved her CORP on Tuesday.

Mine was really different. I didn't recieve AIP, Interview request or any email. Just got updated to CORP on my account on Friday and since then no CORP letter.. just update on the account. Wondering when I'll get the letter.
I’m also on the same bought. No attachment yet but account shows I have COPR. Hopi g it happens this week.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I’m September 2019 application I received AOR in December 2019 which start with G number after AOR I received an email that I miss signature of my dependent in their applications I have a question in the first email my application Number start with G number in the second email my application number start with XG number is it normal ? And also I know some applications after me applied and thy asked for Police Clarence and finger print but I don’t received any thing .