+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have a very weird information to share.
A friend of mine (parent with a minor child in Canada and husband back home) is PR applicant like us since January 2019.
She received a letter from the IRCC today asking her to submit her Resume/CV with exact roles and responsibilities back home along with her education.
Never heard of that!!! Let me know your thoughts pls.
Thanks

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Just would like to know. What you mean ghost update,in your file was written update or when ypu get through you see that there is something changed.
In my application. Almost year is written your action required . Nothing
I am also confused how these ghost updates look like.
Do they receive an email notification or is it something that they see when they go on their online account to check the status? And where does it show then?

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I am also confused how these ghost updates look like.
Do they receive an email notification or is it something that they see when they go on their online account to check the status? And where does it show then?
When you enter GC key login into your account there couple applications like work permit and PR. before clicking the pr application there is a note -your action is required. it is since 2019 Sept ( when they asked some documents, medical, biometric fee). I provided all that they wanted. since that time still writes- your action required. maybe yours as well, check. and when they say that ghost update. could be it changes writes - new update or something. so i do hope one day could be changed in mine also.

Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have a very weird information to share.
A friend of mine (parent with a minor child in Canada and husband back home) is PR applicant like us since January 2019.
She received a letter from the IRCC today asking her to submit her Resume/CV with exact roles and responsibilities back home along with her education.
Never heard of that!!! Let me know your thoughts pls.
Thanks
I have seen this kind of request before. My friend who was attending his PHD studies in China asked to send CV, Resume and all the publication he had done. Because of this process his PR application took 28 months. So unfortunately this kind of things happen.

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
When you enter GC key login into your account there couple applications like work permit and PR. before clicking the pr application there is a note -your action is required. it is since 2019 Sept ( when they asked some documents, medical, biometric fee). I provided all that they wanted. since that time still writes- your action required. maybe yours as well, check. and when they say that ghost update. could be it changes writes - new update or something. so i do hope one day could be changed in mine also.
Mine shows "submitted" since I sent my Police Clearance Certificate electronically as well as in paper.
That's why I was confused. Thanks for the explanation. Really appreciate it!

Reactions: Ratmir

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
I have seen this kind of request before. My friend who was attending his PHD studies in China asked to send CV, Resume and all the publication he had done. Because of this process his PR application took 28 months. So unfortunately this kind of things happen.
Wow, it's so weird! Does it mean this friend of mine needs to wait longer :-(... I hope we all get our PRs soon!!!

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys........ I got today my GCMS notes third time and saying same ready for CPA review eligibility not started,criminality not started.I’m 1st March 2019 applicant and my timeline s 94 %. Plz share ur experience.
That is why i do not order. One time I ordered was CPA review. Thats all. Just waiting when will hit 100 maybe then probably.