PPR - August 24th 2022
Congratulations
Hope to get mine soon

Reactions: Haredrop

Haolda

May 20, 2022
Congratulations
Hope to get mine soon
Hi SherryO, I believe we share similar timelines. Please if you can, send a webform to Accra visa office letting them know that your application has exceeded the 1 year mark and that they should please review your file. I did that about 2 weeks ago and I got approved last week Friday.

Jul 5, 2022
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on February 14, 2022.
  3. We sent you a letter on February 14, 2022. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 16, 2022.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on March 21, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on April 21, 2022.

Waiting for number 8. PPR :( hope soon

SherryO

Jan 31, 2022
Hi SherryO, I believe we share similar timelines. Please if you can, send a webform to Accra visa office letting them know that your application has exceeded the 1 year mark and that they should please review your file. I did that about 2 weeks ago and I got approved last week Friday.
Yes we share similar timeline
Thank you so much
I’ll do that

Reactions: Haolda

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I wonder how some of these officers think before making decisions....

They want something bad or negative to happen to a spouse or the applicant before they will know the program with delays is the cause of either marriage break down or marital delay issues....

I detest this program that separates marital couples for years, destroy their marital bond and even when it gets approved, some immediately divorce.....

Tell applicant and sponsor the truth early. Either we won't give you the approval or you don't qualify so early so they start to plan their life on different routes....

Either sponsor living canada so join applicant to start a better life or letting them know their faith and stand early but delaying a family reunion under a program is a whole lot of redflags.....

Family is important than traveling, than money and everything!!

I just don't understand and especially accra visa office, if your application pass through that routes or regional office, you are in a big trouble.....

I know what am talking about!!

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
I wonder how some of these officers think before making decisions....

They want something bad or negative to happen to a spouse or the applicant before they will know the program with delays is the cause of either marriage break down or marital delay issues....

I detest this program that separates marital couples for years, destroy their marital bond and even when it gets approved, some immediately divorce.....

Tell applicant and sponsor the truth early. Either we won't give you the approval or you don't qualify so early so they start to plan their life on different routes....

Either sponsor living canada so join applicant to start a better life or letting them know their faith and stand early but delaying a family reunion under a program is a whole lot of redflags.....

Family is important than traveling, than money and everything!!

I just don't understand and especially accra visa office, if your application pass through that routes or regional office, you are in a big trouble.....

I know what am talking about!!
You are absolutely right, they using the recent covid 19 pandemic as an excuse to cover their own inefficiencies. Families are waiting in vein. These days no response is also given when you order your GCSM notes. Indeed Canada immigration is losing out . poor systems .

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You are absolutely right, they using the recent covid 19 pandemic as an excuse to cover their own inefficiencies. Families are waiting in vein. These days no response is also given when you order your GCSM notes. Indeed Canada immigration is losing out . poor systems .
I think most of the officers are not married or are not or have ever been into a relationship before because if they do, and have their daughters and sons married and an immigration systems separates both of their newly children couples for years under a system, I wonder how they would feel......

The queen of British that colonized canada many years ago is even dead so I wonder how they want to make life stressful for others and use systems to delay a life that is already short

Immigration minister now says the system is back on track but it turns to be a different story in the visa offices especially Accra.....It's like a nightmare if you application passes through accra visa office

If I have the power like I would lay them all off immediately

Last edited:
Reactions: GyanLula