+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
I think most of the officers are not married or are not or have ever been into a relationship before because if they do because if they do and have their daughters and sons married and an immigration systems separates both of their newly children couples for years under a system, I wonder how they would feel......

The queen of British that colonized canada many years ago is even dead so I wonder how they want to make life stressful for others and use systems to delay a life that is already short

Immigration minister now says they system is back on track but it turns to be a different story in the visa offices especially Accra.....It's like a nightmare if you application passes through accra visa office

If I have the power like I would laid them all off immediately

What is your timeline? I completely agree with everything you have said. Ankara is the same!

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
I
I think most of the officers are not married or are not or have ever been into a relationship before because if they do, and have their daughters and sons married and an immigration systems separates both of their newly children couples for years under a system, I wonder how they would feel......

The queen of British that colonized canada many years ago is even dead so I wonder how they want to make life stressful for others and use systems to delay a life that is already short

Immigration minister now says the system is back on track but it turns to be a different story in the visa offices especially Accra.....It's like a nightmare if you application passes through accra visa office

If I have the power like I would lay them all off immediately
I do agree with you and to be honest with you, I'm even fed up, I waited 3yrs and got denied after all these years of waiting. Keeping families apart is a stupid thing one will ever do. The fact is when we talk about fraudulent, it's mostly in the government sector. Canada government is pure fraudulent and racist. I got denied at Accra visa office. The Canada government have a hand in all what is happening in the immigration. The former Canadian high commissioner is a married to a man from Bosnia . So they know know how it feels to keep families apart. Just that they are on a Misson so they don't care about no one. All you can do is,, if u ever get the chance to go Canada someday. Burn out the political party in power now out of ur mind. Never vote for them at all no matter what policy they try to do. It was on the lips of the president to unite families as soon as possible when elected but you and I are victims of their games.. I know more than 20 applicants who got denied from Accra visa office after waiting for 3years.. some are also still waiting for decisions on their applications. What is killing me now is the money I have to pay on an appeal in which that amount could buy a land and build at least 2 bedroom house.

SherryO

Jan 31, 2022
Submitted application: August 5th 2021

AOR: Oct 7th 2021

Sponsor approved: Nov 9th 2021

Biometrics request: Nov 11th 2021

Medical request : Jan 5th 2022

Medical Passed: Jan 20th 2022

Eligibility updated to in progress: Jan 26th 2022

ADR: Feb 15th 2022.

ADR Acknowledged: April 5th 2022

Review of additional documents changed to Not Applicable: Sept 15, 2022

DM on Ecas: Sept 16, 2022

Pre arrival: Sept 17, 2022
PPR: 22nd, Sept 2022

Reactions: PitObi23

SherryO

Jan 31, 2022

God has done it for me! To those still waiting, I pray the big news come to you soon

messco2020

Nov 12, 2019

Congrats

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
One thing you don't know about accra visa office....

If you mistakenly apply through this visa office from the lot , you've invited a nightmare and also have called on stress throughout the process....."kw33333".

The visa officers are lazy wroff!!

PitObi23

Jul 28, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
You're right. They will waste your time, and the delay can cause strain on some marriages. Too bad we couldn't select our visa office from the get go, to avoid all these shenanigans.

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
A peaceful demonstration need to be organized and petition need to presented to the embassy from Ghana. stating to them how all other countries in the world been able to process application within 4 months and they are using over a year. What kind of system are they using. The could go a long way for them to be investigated. delay of some application could be understood based on the nature of their application or their case. But they can't tell us every applicant in that office has issues they need to delay their application. It shows how they don't have respect for us as African. Especially West Africa. I willing to assist to sort finding for a demonstration at that embassy they will bring media men to take coverage of it and show it to the world. I'm an applicant, got my many years ago but I just feel concern for what people are going through. I can see India and many countries are processing within 4 months. So at least some applications in Accra office should be able to be process within 6 months. Anyone who support my view can reach out and we can plan something. We can get some fund and get guys down there to organize a demo to the embassy with banners. Thank you all and be strong.

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
And do we have a whatsapp group for Accra office?

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
A peaceful demonstration need to be organized and petition need to presented to the embassy from Ghana. stating to them how all other countries in the world been able to process application within 4 months and they are using over a year. What kind of system are they using. The could go a long way for them to be investigated. delay of some application could be understood based on the nature of their application or their case. But they can't tell us every applicant in that office has issues they need to delay their application. It shows how they don't have respect for us as African. Especially West Africa. I willing to assist to sort finding for a demonstration at that embassy they will bring media men to take coverage of it and show it to the world. I'm an applicant, got my many years ago but I just feel concern for what people are going through. I can see India and many countries are processing within 4 months. So at least some applications in Accra office should be able to be process within 6 months. Anyone who support my view can reach out and we can plan something. We can get some fund and get guys down there to organize a demo to the embassy with banners. Thank you all and be strong.
Ok this is what I will say, a demonstration is not the best route....That will cost a lot of energy. Already energy is gone. We can report the office via email to the board of directors and get some workers who work there like Mariame Traore who is a French speaking lady and are good at delaying the process and it shouldn't be just one person sending this email to the board....

Everyone who cares must submit their side of the story to query the officers working at accra office and why there's such issues going on....

On the contrary, ircc really don't care that much because it's not your papers alone they are processing in Canada so if you cant wait for them to decide, who cares. Stay in your country and they will use other offices good images to buttress their argument of error.

The sad thing also is, most of the officers are not married so not so many really understand what marriage is all about.....I just received a gsmc I requested about my wife's application which I applied in May and it came in September and I didn't even check....And you won't believe what I saw. It's like a whole booklet and I was like fuck it. It will take me forever to finish reading each line....

GSMC team, sorry, I didn't request for food in paper or document form....And I aren't eating this to quench my anger and hunger at the same time.

The public relations message going out there is canada immigration cares about family but you and I know that on a scale of 1 to 5, that statement is -1 already.

Now if you look at the website the timelien for sponsorship is 24 months so if anybody hasn't spent 2 years waiting time already, then you are still within the zone of waiting.....

A new government must come to power to change certain policies. The new immigration minister Sean Fraser has even spoiled everything

Backlog is now 2.7 million but the recent news stated that they've done well and are reducing the figures....approving some 100 applications requires for an applause....

Funny!!

Last edited:

Henry_S

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Hi everyone! I can't believe I'm finally going to write this on this forum. I hoped this day would come! :D

Finally got the PPR email today!

Here's my timeline below:

Submission Date: December 14, 2021 (Online)
AOR: March 10, 2022
Biometrics: (Exempted, had one already from a failed TRV application)
SA: March 31, 2022 (Moved to Accra VO same day)
Medicals Request: May 16, 2022
Medicals Completed: May 24, 2022
Medicals Passed: May 26, 2022
ADR: September 1, 2022
ADR Acknowledged: September 2, 2022
Review of ADR Started: September 2, 2022
Pre-Arrival Letter: October 14, 2022
PPR: October 14, 2022

All the best to everyone who's still waiting. Seems the Accra office is moving again, so expect to hear from them soon!

PS: Has anyone sent through their passport recently to Accra, any pointers will be great! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: PitObi23

PitObi23

Jul 28, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
Hi everyone! I can't believe I'm finally going to write this on this forum. I hoped this day would come! :D

Finally got the PPR email today!

Here's my timeline below:

Submission Date: December 14, 2021 (Online)
AOR: March 10, 2022
Biometrics: (Exempted, had one already from a failed TRV application)
SA: March 31, 2022 (Moved to Accra VO same day)
Medicals Request: May 16, 2022
Medicals Completed: May 24, 2022
Medicals Passed: May 26, 2022
ADR: September 1, 2022
ADR Acknowledged: September 2, 2022
Review of ADR Started: September 2, 2022
Pre-Arrival Letter: October 14, 2022
PPR: October 14, 2022

All the best to everyone who's still waiting. Seems the Accra office is moving again, so expect to hear from them soon!

PS: Has anyone sent through their passport recently to Accra, any pointers will be great! Thanks in advance!
Congratulations!! If I may ask, what country is your principal applicant from?

Last edited: