+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

SherryO

Jan 31, 2022
I got three ghost updates on the 13th, 14th & 15th of July 2022 in the PR tracker. I guess Accra visa office has started to work on applications again, one can only hope.
What about yourself, any ghost updates as of late?
Yes I had ghost updates on the 13th, 14th, 16th, and 18th

Reactions: Haolda

PitObi23

Jul 28, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
Apart from these ghost updates, has anyone received any substantive update from the Accra office lately to indicate that they're still actively working on files?

Haolda

May 20, 2022
Apart from these ghost updates, has anyone received any substantive update from the Accra office lately to indicate that they're still actively working on files?
I’m also wondering as well. I’ve not received any real updates since April from Accra VO. Am curious to know if there have been any approvals as of late.

SherryO

Jan 31, 2022
I’m also wondering as well. I’ve not received any real updates since April from Accra VO. Am curious to know if there have been any approvals as of late.
Same here only ghost updates, nothing substantial. I don’t even know if Accra is actually working‍♀

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
I am not sure if mine will count (because it looks like our file got transferred to London Ontario) but on June 27th I got a call from London Ontario (long story short) It was for PPR and it went to Accra on July 4th and we have received our passports as on July 27th.

emyemy

Apr 16, 2021
I am praying I get it this week, max before this month ends.. Will send followup emails and calls. I pray they don't batch cos the trend looks like that's their M.O, but hopefully we get it before the month runs out.
abeg who una dey call? which number?

Haolda

May 20, 2022
I can finally see the light at the end of Accra visa office tunnel. I bring good news, just received my passport request today. Applied August 4th 2021. Just an advise for those whose application has exceeded the 1 year mark please try to reach out to your MP to make enquires on your behalf and also send web forms asking about your application.
I wish everyone one here still waiting, all the best of luck and may you receive your approval soon.

PitObi23

Jul 28, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
I can finally see the light at the end of Accra visa office tunnel. I bring good news, just received my passport request today. Applied August 4th 2021. Just an advise for those whose application has exceeded the 1 year mark please try to reach out to your MP to make enquires on your behalf and also send web forms asking about your application.
I wish everyone one here still waiting, all the best of luck and may you receive your approval soon.
Congratulations. This is great news to hear.

Haredrop

May 21, 2022
Visa Office......
Accra
Congratulations. Can you please furnish us with your timeline?

Haolda

May 20, 2022
Congratulations. Can you please furnish us with your timeline?
Submitted application: August 4th 2021
AOR: Oct 8th 2021
Sponsor approved: Nov 9th 2021
Biometrics request : Nov 9th 2021
Medical request : Jan 5th 2022
Medical Passed: Jan 13th 2022
Eligibility updated to in progress: Jan 26th 2022
ADR: Feb 14th 2022.
PPR: August 19th 2022

Reactions: zeebah and Haredrop

Haredrop

May 21, 2022