+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Yes oh am glad at least it makes sense, and also I don't think ACCRA will forward a single passport alone to vfs lagos. As in they might wait and get bulk say about 10( or specific number) before dispatch. Hence might take a while to get to lagos. I belive that's why can take even 2 weeks js for it to reach IRCC from lagos whilst others who send directly get it faster. So I think once an applicant passess through lagos need be calm only cos the transits looks more compared to sending directly to Accra.
True it’s complicated. We sent ours to vfs lagos on Thursday and we did not get an email of dispatch to Accra until the next Wednesday. It’s definitely in batches or something like that.

Reactions: Dimilitantey

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
But is it possible to be in transit to vfs Lagos without getting pick up mail?
Maybe. Is it up to 6weeks since you sent your passport in? I have read here where someone got email with full updates on the passport and some don’t.
I hope you get it soon

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Maybe. Is it up to 6weeks since you sent your passport in? I have read here where someone got email with full updates on the passport and some don’t.
I hope you get it soon
My passports was sent to accra on the 15th of September, it’s already a month now.

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
So today I got interview schedule for next month. Please any possible questions will help and what do I expect? Anything please
First find out what is causing the red flag, study it. Work on the additional documents they are requesting if any, then find questions online of possible questions that asks everything. For us what caused the red flag was not asked expressly but my husband brought it up when the person asked about past relationship, he asked about it again to reconfirm and my husband said yes I am aware. Then he asked random questions like my work n all. We got ppr like 4hrs after. I hope this will help and all the best

Joeykayyy

Aug 16, 2021
Okay so my file took 15months in total. I am a Quebec applicant(Outland applicant)

File received 30th July, 2020
AOR and SA and CSQ requestwas 14th January, 2021 (only sent after spouse called them) NB: CSQ is only requested for Quebec applicants
Biometrics: Valid from past refused visit visa
Received CSQ: 22nd Feb and forward it to IRCC
Processing started in ECAS: 20th May, 2021
Pre-Arrival Services: 8th June, 2021
Medical request: 7th July, 2021
Medical Passed: 17th July, 2021
Got MA MP involved on 1st August then got vaccinated 16th August (not sure if vaccinated relevant though, but I did and intentionally mailed them to update since I felt was a factor to the delay)
PPR: 13th October, 2021 and submitted same day.

Hope I ddnt leave anything out and is clear for people to relate.
Hey bro I sent you the mail with my contact oo…I haven’t heard from you since