+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
hi, Err I'm not sure I'll be paying again.

No i didn't, cause it's a no reply mail. So i'm currently calling them to know the next step.
Okay great. We paid for both way delivery with dhl too. Once it’s in lagos VO I hope they just dispatch. Please drop the response you get from them if you get in touch.
Thanks

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Okay great. We paid for both way delivery with dhl too. Once it’s in lagos VO I hope they just dispatch. Please drop the response you get from them if you get in touch.
Thanks
Oh yeah? did too.

I got two mails again on Friday (Almost immediately i got off the phone with a VFS Agent)
she said my PP is already in transit back to Lagos and she can see i paid for DHL, so once they receive, it'll just be dispatched.

I'm praying and hoping they get it by Monday and have it dispatched, i'll be so grateful.

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive it after getting a mail that it's been sent back to your VO?

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Congratulations. Do you have an idea about the the approximate time-line between passport submission and collection by applicant.
Thanks.
Hmm good question. I can only use myself cause one can't predict them.
However, based on what I've read it usually takes bout 6weeks. but mine hasn't been up to that.o

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Good morning house, i got counterfoil and approval mail on the 13th of October and I didn’t get any mail for dispatch, so i had to chat vfs lagos on what is going on, they said my passports has been forwarded to the canada visa office to be stamped in the embassy and i told them my passports is already stamped, why will it be so, I tracked it, it say my processed passports has been forwarded to the canada visa office since on the 7th of October, please is anyone going through this too?

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Oh yeah? did too.

I got two mails again on Friday (Almost immediately i got off the phone with a VFS Agent)
she said my PP is already in transit back to Lagos and she can see i paid for DHL, so once they receive, it'll just be dispatched.

I'm praying and hoping they get it by Monday and have it dispatched, i'll be so grateful.

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive it after getting a mail that it's been sent back to your VO?
I pray they get it back on Monday and you can receive it before end of the week. Ours was sent to Accra on the 13th of October and we are hoping to get it back soon cause medical would expire first week in December.

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Good morning house, i got counterfoil and approval mail on the 13th of October and I didn’t get any mail for dispatch, so i had to chat vfs lagos on what is going on, they said my passports has been forwarded to the canada visa office to be stamped in the embassy and i told them my passports is already stamped, why will it be so, I tracked it, it say my processed passports has been forwarded to the canada visa office since on the 7th of October, please is anyone going through this too?
Please keep calling them for clarity or since it said processed passports has been forwarded to cvo is the cvo lagos visa office?

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Hi fam, so just updating from myside and possibly build hope to some applicants here. Received PPR this early morning, woke up to an email take an action and upon checking my cic account the REQUEST LETTER. Got it submitted via DHL payment via ECOBANK today.

I pray it all goes well with other applicants awaiting feedback from AVO. I will be also checking the platform from time to time for any comment or question if I could be of help.
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Dimilitantey

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Please keep calling them for clarity or since it said processed passports has been forwarded to cvo is the cvo lagos visa office?
Honestly I really don’t know but will call them tomorrow to ask for update, because I already had counterfoil.

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Honestly I really don’t know but will call them tomorrow to ask for update, because I already had counterfoil.
Yes please call them, since you have counterfoil that’s the visa now cause I know it will show when the visa will expire and all. Some people just don’t know how stressful this is and would just give nonsense information. God will help us to the end

Reactions: Iamqueendee

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
From my logic and how I see things. Have in mind there are 2 vfs(LAGOS & ACCRA) communicating to the HIGH Commission in Ghana. I am not sure of the exact trend it went but will def be sent back in the same order say from;

VFS LAGOS TO VFS ACCRA TO HIGH COM if we reverse the order, will pass through both VFS again. So if they say it is with vfs, the question is which one ACCRA OR LAGOS?
From your chat vfs lagos saying was sent to a visa office could mean(vfs accra) to be sent to embassy for stamp. So if am making sense and your passport already stamped then could be currently with accra who will dispatch/ already dispatched to lagos who will finally send to u.

But not sure about me info so pls do call them for verification even though I don't think there that's necessary. Vfs lagos would have it if been dispatched to them, might be in transit as they say. Please be calm.

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
From my logic and how I see things. Have in mind there are 2 vfs(LAGOS & ACCRA) communicating to the HIGH Commission in Ghana. I am not sure of the exact trend it went but will def be sent back in the same order say from;

VFS LAGOS TO VFS ACCRA TO HIGH COM if we reverse the order, will pass through both VFS again. So if they say it is with vfs, the question is which one ACCRA OR LAGOS?
From your chat vfs lagos saying was sent to a visa office could mean(vfs accra) to be sent to embassy for stamp. So if am making sense and your passport already stamped then could be currently with accra who will dispatch/ already dispatched to lagos who will finally send to u.

But not sure about me info so pls do call them for verification even though I don't think there that's necessary. Vfs lagos would have it if been dispatched to them, might be in transit as they say. Please be calm.
Yea makes sense.

Reactions: Dimilitantey

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Yea makes sense.
Yes oh am glad at least it makes sense, and also I don't think ACCRA will forward a single passport alone to vfs lagos. As in they might wait and get bulk say about 10( or specific number) before dispatch. Hence might take a while to get to lagos. I belive that's why can take even 2 weeks js for it to reach IRCC from lagos whilst others who send directly get it faster. So I think once an applicant passess through lagos need be calm only cos the transits looks more compared to sending directly to Accra.