+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
oh wow... thanks a lot.

i think they mostly use UPS right? they'll definitely send to VFS Lagos first before dispatching to me. oh btw, I used two way courier from DHL.
Hi, since you used two way courier did u have to pay for them to deliver to you again? Also did u reply the email that referred you to there website about collecting your passport?

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Please what is the counterfoil and how did you receive it via email or post? And if post why didn't it come with the passport, just wondering. Kept hearing counterfoil but no idea what it is.
I think it will be on your online profile. It’s like an update on ECAS if I am not mistaken

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I think it will be on your online profile. It’s like an update on ECAS if I am not mistaken
Oh okay, makes sense, once its an online thing is cool. I don't want any surprises coming in from different direction and missing some relevant documents. Sure thanks for the response.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I will say when it comes to VO application in ghana, one should just become a US citizen or something and within 3-7 month, you should get everything but certainly not AVO. They just frustrate people....As a Ghanaian, if I have my chances like i would use a different VO for my spouse. I was in Ghana this June and my wife's application was filed even before coming Home, Ghana. I came and there was a student who also wanted to come to Montreal to do science and they had refused this guy earlier but luckily, somebody connected him to me and I gave him some tips and he re-applied and they gave it to him and within a short time they approved his study permit and last month, he came to Canada. My wife has filed for 5 applications since last year, 2 were refused and 3 are still in process including her PR application.....I message them over and over and the migration response is always, her file is still in queue for review and i know what that means....They just want to tell you, be ready for the wait!!
IKR, AVO can stress and frustrate one from the core of the heart. Am telling u when it comes to them it's only to be hopeful and keep praying. As for refusals, there are so many examples I have witnessed of ma own siblings and some colleagues even myself to. It's gets annoying that you can't even feel sad.

But does it mean you applied for the PR application just this year? Right now, let's pray their target of immigrating people is still on track. They been silent for a while and hopefully they start sending in the requests.

Last move I made was order GCMS notes and before I received them, the PPR CAME IN. maybe try apply GCMS notes for the 3 pending applications. I feel an officer is obliged to attend to the files before any info is released cos I got a Ghost Update on the ff day I applied for the notes.

Am telling you I had enough and wanted nothing than to meet me spouse we were planning travels and almost book ticket Sunday. It had really weighed us and I refused for it to over me. We are still considering if to travel cos even the PP, we don't know when will return.

Vbabe

Sep 16, 2021
They would only ask what’s in the email
Notifying you of the interview. It’s better to go with supporting documents
Ok. Thanks a lot for your response.
Please one more question
The interview is it like a panel full with IO or
Just you and one IO?

Joeykayyy

Aug 16, 2021
Okay so my file took 15months in total. I am a Quebec applicant(Outland applicant)

File received 30th July, 2020
AOR and SA and CSQ requestwas 14th January, 2021 (only sent after spouse called them) NB: CSQ is only requested for Quebec applicants
Biometrics: Valid from past refused visit visa
Received CSQ: 22nd Feb and forward it to IRCC
Processing started in ECAS: 20th May, 2021
Pre-Arrival Services: 8th June, 2021
Medical request: 7th July, 2021
Medical Passed: 17th July, 2021
Got MA MP involved on 1st August then got vaccinated 16th August (not sure if vaccinated relevant though, but I did and intentionally mailed them to update since I felt was a factor to the delay)
PPR: 13th October, 2021 and submitted same day.

Hope I ddnt leave anything out and is clear for people to relate.
Oh wow bro …while I think we both of our partners are in Quebec …I’m a Ghanaian as well..if you can pls send me your number let’s talk more or even your Facebook id or Instagram sef …let’s talk more

Reactions: Dimilitantey

Joeykayyy

Aug 16, 2021
IKR makes sense, because just 2 weeks to reach Accra is too much, I think it all has to do with the cost, they seem to have services with de courier companies so cheaper but is fine I feel is the best once it's in their hands. For me I waited 15months so I don't care how long for the PP. I am targeting a month even though am sure myt come earlier.
You very informative…hope we can both assist each other ..you can send the number through my mail if maybe sending it to the forum is too open …joeykoomson.jk@gmail.com..thanks bro

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Ok. Thanks a lot for your response.
Please one more question
The interview is it like a panel full with IO or
Just you and one IO?
With my husband it was just him and the person. If you are in Nigeria it will be done online (video call) not sure about folks in Ghana. We got response few hours after the interview. All the best

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hi, since you used two way courier did u have to pay for them to deliver to you again? Also did u reply the email that referred you to there website about collecting your passport?
hi, Err I'm not sure I'll be paying again.

No i didn't, cause it's a no reply mail. So i'm currently calling them to know the next step.