+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
sushicat29 said:
Hello FrancisC;

Some says its a MUST to include it however its ok to send your application without the NBI Clearance as stated in the visa checklist,its too much risk to process the NBI Clearance (due to that 10 day wait, and worst clearing your name due to somebody bearing the same name in the watchlist category, adding to that 10 day wait, making you miss the quota) because 3152 category is one of the NOC who gets to fill up fast. Still it is your choice...and hope for the best

Cheers!!!!
Sushicat29

hi there can you share here where we can see the visa checklist?thank you

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
YesBoss said:
RKC

My friend , u r wrong

they encash the money first then do the completeness checkness. beacuse I applied last year in 18 september 2010. my application made in first1000, they charged my credit card for that in october2010. then on january 25,2011 i got email that my complete chechkness that they couldnot find enough docs in my file to support my realtionship with my elder bro living in Canada, so they didnot gave me 5 marks for that. & i couldnot make 67. i mailed them back taht i will send all additional information, if they want for relation. They said,,, NO, ur application is declined now, wait for next year. & they didnot send file back nor the money,even my original IELTS certificate also. So i requested IELTS again to issue me new IELTS to apply for immi again. Ielts reissued my certificate. That i used this year
hi there.what proof of relat docs did you include on your first app?how did they say that they couldnt find enough docs to support your relationship with your brother?what files did you just submit and what more are they looking for?thanks!

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello jijitipie,

Depends on what visa office serves your country. go to the visa specific forms page of the CIC, then select the visa office that serves your country. It will give you the list.

regards,

FrancisC

R

RKC

Sorry Yes Boss,

But I'm afraid I am right. They take payment only after the completeness check. Even we applied last year well before the cap was full but our application was returned as it did not include our Birth certs ( we didn't have them), also they did not cash our bank draft. According to what you have stated, I can make out your last year's application was complete & hence your CC was charged as you must have included certain docs to prove your relationship with your brother but they were not enough to convince the CIC officer to assign points to you for that. Also CIO never acknowledges receipt of application,for that the only indication is encashing of CC/BD.The first communication from their side is after our eligibility review is over & they inform us if we've got positive/negative determination of eligibility for processing. Check that CIO email you got once again for wordings "Based on the review your application has received a negative final determination of eligibilty." Also check they have not mentioned anywhere in the mail that you failed completeness check. Check the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG77.asp

Thanx.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Dear RKC,

Did you submit any alternate documents when you did not have birth certificates in the first time application.

RKC said:
Sorry Yes Boss,

But I'm afraid I am right. They take payment only after the completeness check. Even we applied last year well before the cap was full but our application was returned as it did not include our Birth certs ( we didn't have them), also they did not cash our bank draft.

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
I also applied last year sad to say I only got 65 points because they don't give me 5 points for adaptability. Last year i sent my brothers PR card, copy of his my birth certificate but sad to say their asking for more. I applied again this July and its in Canada already I'm expecting that it will get to CIC office by today. Hopefully all supporting documents will be ok like my brothers birth certificate, marriage contract which shows the name of our parents. PR card. Credit card bill, Notice of Assessment, Phone bills, his pay slip from his employer.

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Snipper!

Is that the marriage certificate of your parents or your brother's? Is parents' marriage certificate required or just the birth certificate and a family tree?

Anyone who could give their opinion on this?

Thanks

FrancisC

R

RKC

Hi NKKD,

In our last year's application (31 Aug 2010) we had included 10th class passing certs, which mentions our birth dates but unfortunately CIO didn't accept that as proof . Only after (sometime in sep 2010)they started accepting alternative secondary documents showing birth date for New Delhi Visa office applicants. As I'm from India, many people born in 1970s do not have birth certs with them. Registration of birth became compulsory in India only in late 80s.To beat the cap, sending our application in august became a hurdle for us, as 1122 NOC was open till late october. I hope this time everything goes fine I am only worried about the cap.

lins

Jan 13, 2011
here is my friens details
noc- 3152
visa office - new delhi
Documents sent on 28 june 2011 (through fedex from kochi kerala)
reached sydney 05 july 2011

R

RKC

FrancisC said:
Hi Snipper!

Is that the marriage certificate of your parents or your brother's? Is parents' marriage certificate required or just the birth certificate and a family tree?

Anyone who could give their opinion on this?

Thanks

FrancisC
Hi FrancisC,

Include as much documents as you can for proof of relationship. Last year people have got negative eligibility review for not sending enough supporting docs for this selection factor (adaptability-relatives in canada).It becomes all the more necessary if your score of minimum 67 also depends on these 5 points. Good Luck with your application.

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi RKC,

Thanks for the info. That means I need to get a copy of my parents marriage certificate by Monday. I hope I can send my application on Tuesday. Need Monday for last minute checking.

FrancisC

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FrancisC said:
Hi guys!

I have a brother in Vancouver. The checklist says I need to include some photocopies of proof of their stay in Canada such as monthly bills and their landing documentation. Do I need to have them notarized as they are photocopies?

thanks in advance.
i did not have these copies of mine notarized coz in the checklist it was not indicated that it should be...same with our photocopied passport.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Viz said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Have mailed all my documents on 5th of July, NOC 1122 (the most sought after NOC), thru FedEx. Expected date of delivery is 8th July. Hope it comes under the Cap.

All the best to all who have applied :)
you are right there are so many 1122 applicants, hope you make it, well, all of us here ;)

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FrancisC said:
Hey guys,

I have 2 questions:

1. I already lost copies of my employment contracts as they were a long time ago, whereas an updated employment certificates can be requested anytijme from my employers.

since you are going to request an employment cert, i suggest you also request for a copy of employment contract, i believe they have a file copy of that in the office. it is better that you submit a complete documents that they require so you will have a smooth processing of your application. have the copy of employment contract notarized

2. In the Philippines, standard employment certificates state the salary usually in a monthly rate and not annual. would that be okay instead of the annual rate? I am full time in my employment but on a contractual basis which is renewed after several months (though continuously and no gap for the last 3 years). Hence, my rate is not stated in annual basis.

It is okay if the salary is stated on a monthly basis. Make sure that your lenght of stay is also stated, the time and day you attend the office. What you do should also be mentioned.

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Westpoint.

I hope we make it. What's your NOC? Mine is 3152.

Regards,

FrancisC