+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FrancisC said:
thanks Sushicat29.

My employment certificate is 5 pages long. The instruction says detailed job description. Because I am a nurse instructor (hospital based), I am assigned in several areas of the institution depending on the schedule of the students in the hospital, or do I need to just summarize it? hehehe... thanks.
the longer, the more detailed job description, the better ;) i think mine was 15 pages or more ;)

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FrancisC said:
Thanks Sushicat29. you've been of great help.

One more thing. NBI says they can issue a clearance after 10 days. I haven't renewed mine. What do you think? Wait for 10 days (at the risk of losing the quota) or just submit now and submit NBI clearance later when asked (website says it can be)?

Wooo! I am bit edgy now!

Thanks for the time asnwering my queries. I can see we have the same NOC.

FrancisC
i think it's best to submit an unexpired nbi. so better wait for ur renewed nbi, if i were u. im 3113

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
YesBoss said:
RKC

My friend , u r wrong

they encash the money first then do the completeness checkness. beacuse I applied last year in 18 september 2010. my application made in first1000, they charged my credit card for that in october2010. then on january 25,2011 i got email that my complete chechkness that they couldnot find enough docs in my file to support my realtionship with my elder bro living in Canada, so they didnot gave me 5 marks for that. & i couldnot make 67. i mailed them back taht i will send all additional information, if they want for relation. They said,,, NO, ur application is declined now, wait for next year. & they didnot send file back nor the money,even my original IELTS certificate also. So i requested IELTS again to issue me new IELTS to apply for immi again. Ielts reissued my certificate. That i used this year
hi Yesboss,

did ielts give you another copy of your result? coz i sent mine already to cio and my docs were returned, but it's has not arrived back. i plan to resubmit but the problem is my original ielts is not here so i am planning to request another ielts copy. is it okay if i ask you how u did it so i will be able to get a new copy?

thanks a lot ;)

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FrancisC said:
Hi Snipper!

Is that the marriage certificate of your parents or your brother's? Is parents' marriage certificate required or just the birth certificate and a family tree?

Anyone who could give their opinion on this?

Thanks

FrancisC
i submitted only my brother's birth cert, his marriage cert, his passport and that of his wife, their billings, family tree, take note that for birth/marriage it's nso copy.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pyramid777 said:
i Have sent out my application under NOC 1122 :p...... i expect it to reach CIO latest tuesday 5th july.

May we all receive favor in our chosen path.
hi pyramid77,

what's your visa office? and when did u send ur application? kindly update us, thanks. ;D

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pr_moon_moon said:
Tariq,

Ideally you should submit original IELTS certificate while sending application to CIC, canada. same has mentioned in CIC check list and Guide too. Earlier I heard CIC used to accept applications w/o IELTS at the time of applying (with a written explanation) , Notsure if any one through recently (after 6/2010) w/o IELTS at the time of sending application to CIC.

i have encountered from post june 26 applicants that their applications (some) were returned bec they did not include english test result...

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sibtain said:
one of my friend told me that bank statement should be sent with the application form but i couldn't find anythin like that in the guide so plz seniors confirm me if do I need to provide bank statement at the time of sending application or it would be required later on..and if it is not required by now, any idea like after how many months they would ask for it??
you need to include your processing fee when u submit your application otherwise it will not be processed and will be returned to you...

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RKC said:
IMO, the representative form has to be included only if you are applying through a consultant which means you are authorising them to conduct business on your behalf .
i agree. if your applying on ur own, you have no immigration lawyer/agency, there's no need to include representative form.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
we have our tracker/spreadsheet below, kindly click the link below to view it. calling explorer976, kindly pm me your email add so i can make you an admin in the spreadsheet. thanks ;)

by the way, there are 2 sheets there in the spreadsheet, first one is for the international applicants, 2nd one is for Filipino applicants (as per special request ;))

for those with missing details like visa office, date application sent, form of payment of processing fee, destination, use of immig lawyer (yes/no) kindly message it back. thanks :)

Goodman!!

Star Member
May 24, 2011
westpoint said:
we have our tracker/spreadsheet below, kindly click the link below to view it. calling explorer976, kindly pm me your email add so i can make you an admin in the spreadsheet. thanks ;)

by the way, there are 2 sheets there in the spreadsheet, first one is for the international applicants, 2nd one is for Filipino applicants (as per special request ;))

for those with missing details like visa office, date application sent, form of payment of processing fee, destination, use of immig lawyer (yes/no) kindly message it back. thanks :)
dear westpoint,

appreciate your work.. we are having two threads for post juy 2011 applicants and its scattered.. why don't you come here and join this thread... :) thanks

rahul Chodha

Jun 21, 2011
Hi all,
Im from India and going to File fresh application for July 2011-2012 quota.
Im going to apply under 1122 job code and do qualify the point based test and certainly have lot of questions which I would be asking in sequentially:
1. If I have 71 marks but in same category some one else has 75 marks then who will be given preference or is it like first come first basis?
2. In which situation I need to submit transcripts for my educational certificates?
3. I do have work experience certificate from my previous employer but still do I need to get skill assessment?

regards,
Raul

explorer976

Star Member
Oct 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mailed 4-Jul-11, received 7-Jul-11, CC 16-Aug-11
Doc's Request.
sent all with app
AOR Received.
PER recd 27-Sep-11, started processing 4-jan12
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
13-Jan-12
Med's Done....
25-Jan-12, meds received line - 19Feb12
Passport Req..
5-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
9-Mar-2012, collected 15-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012 hopefully....
Hi Rahul,

If you are planning to apply under 1122 then please hurry as it is expected to get filled first out of all the other NOCs and very soon.

To answer you queries -
1. In this process the applications are first come first serve basis. Make sure your application is complete as per the instructions from CIC.

2. In order for CIC to deem your application complete transcripts need to be included for all the qualification for which you are claiming points. NOTE: all transcripts should be original from your university/college/institution in sealed envelope. In case this is not possible some members have suggested and some have done this - provide notarised copy of your transcript and an explanation why you cant provide sealed envelopes.

3. I am not sure what you are asking here. But if you think your experience falls under 1122, provide all the evidence to CIC i.e. as required contracts, job descriptions and reference letter from your employer specifying the period of work, your job responsibilities, you annual salary.

Hope this helps.

rahul Chodha said:
Hi all,
Im from India and going to File fresh application for July 2011-2012 quota.
Im going to apply under 1122 job code and do qualify the point based test and certainly have lot of questions which I would be asking in sequentially:
1. If I have 71 marks but in same category some one else has 75 marks then who will be given preference or is it like first come first basis?
2. In which situation I need to submit transcripts for my educational certificates?
3. I do have work experience certificate from my previous employer but still do I need to get skill assessment?

regards,
Raul

jubes

Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH FILE 8 OVERALL
How can i updated my line in spread sheet
my application was received on 6/7 , payment by cc and vo office :- london

westpoint said:

sexyeyes12

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jubes said:
How can i updated my line in spread sheet
my application was received on 6/7 , payment by cc and vo office :- london
yah I cant edit it too.....

explorer976

Star Member
Oct 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mailed 4-Jul-11, received 7-Jul-11, CC 16-Aug-11
Doc's Request.
sent all with app
AOR Received.
PER recd 27-Sep-11, started processing 4-jan12
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
13-Jan-12
Med's Done....
25-Jan-12, meds received line - 19Feb12
Passport Req..
5-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
9-Mar-2012, collected 15-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012 hopefully....
Only admins can amend the spreadsheet.

Westpoint is the admin so far. He/she will pick up your updates.

If you want to become an admin too then send him a PM.

sexyeyes12 said:
yah I cant edit it too.....