+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jijitipie said:
guys please reply if you have included an nbi clearance on the first step in your application.thank you.
Hi jijitipie,

Yes, have included the clearance certificate as well, cause it is better to send a complete set so that you have better chances of approval. You got only one chance and you have to show your best!!!

I know it is tough to get all the documents (it took months for me to arrange all of them). All the best!!!

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pr_moon_moon said:
All the best!! my app reached today 6th July. I couldn't resist to see cap update by CIC, there is no update in july at all. Hope 1122 will not surprise all of us.
Thanks pr_moon_moon. Good that your app has reached. Mine will in a couple of days. There are a lot of applications going under 1122. So it is always better to file early (but with full documents; if the documents are not complete, it is of no use sending at all, cause they send your application back, which means all the more time).

Well it is strange that CIC has not updated its "total received application section" since 29-6-11. Hope they wake up before the cap is full ;D

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I have 2 questions:

1. The checklist states that we need to submit copies of employment contracts and an updated employment certificates. Is it possible to just submit employment certificates? I already lost copies of my employment contracts as they were a long time ago, whereas an updated employment certificates can be requested anytijme from my employers.

2. In the Philippines, standard employment certificates state the salary usually in a monthly rate and not annual. would that be okay instead of the annual rate? I am full time in my employment but on a contractual basis which is renewed after several months (though continuously and no gap for the last 3 years). Hence, my rate is not stated in annual basis.

Any ideas?

thanks in advance.

FrancisC

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks Sushicat29.

My employment certificate is 5 pages long. The instruction says detailed job description. Because I am a nurse instructor (hospital based), I am assigned in several areas of the institution depending on the schedule of the students in the hospital, or do I need to just summarize it? hehehe... thanks.

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Viz said:
Hi jijitipie,

Yes, have included the clearance certificate as well, cause it is better to send a complete set so that you have better chances of approval. You got only one chance and you have to show your best!!!

I know it is tough to get all the documents (it took months for me to arrange all of them). All the best!!!
HI THERE..hmmm..yah..you have a point..whats your noc? :)

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
FrancisC said:
thanks Sushicat29.

My employment certificate is 5 pages long. The instruction says detailed job description. Because I am a nurse instructor (hospital based), I am assigned in several areas of the institution depending on the schedule of the students in the hospital, or do I need to just summarize it? hehehe... thanks.
Hi Francis C;
Its better not to summarize it since you need a detailed job description to show the officers that you did the required task of a nurse. Some members at the forum sent 5 or more pages for their job description alone. Its a must to show your best since you only have 1 shot to satisfy the CIO officer due to the limited qouta.

Lets hope for the best and Keep our fingers crossed ;) ;)

Cheers!!!
Sushicat29

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Sushicat29. you've been of great help.

One more thing. NBI says they can issue a clearance after 10 days. I haven't renewed mine. What do you think? Wait for 10 days (at the risk of losing the quota) or just submit now and submit NBI clearance later when asked (website says it can be)?

Wooo! I am bit edgy now!

Thanks for the time asnwering my queries. I can see we have the same NOC.

FrancisC

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
FrancisC said:
Thanks Sushicat29. you've been of great help.

One more thing. NBI says they can issue a clearance after 10 days. I haven't renewed mine. What do you think? Wait for 10 days (at the risk of losing the quota) or just submit now and submit NBI clearance later when asked (website says it can be)?

Wooo! I am bit edgy now!

Thanks for the time asnwering my queries. I can see we have the same NOC.

FrancisC
Hello FrancisC;

Some says its a MUST to include it however its ok to send your application without the NBI Clearance as stated in the visa checklist,its too much risk to process the NBI Clearance (due to that 10 day wait, and worst clearing your name due to somebody bearing the same name in the watchlist category, adding to that 10 day wait, making you miss the quota) because 3152 category is one of the NOC who gets to fill up fast. Still it is your choice...and hope for the best

Cheers!!!!
Sushicat29

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to Sushicat29

thanks again. GOD bless us in our endeavors. May we succeed.

FrancisC

aziztanoli

Jul 28, 2007
Hi Friends,
I am planing to apply as
7215 Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades

from pakistan,yet have to appear in IELTS, what type of documents i need???i have partnership in a carpenter workshop.any advice or suggestion??

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on 16-07-2011; Received by CIO on 21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs sent with Application Deck
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Originals Sent with Application
Hi..I am planning to send my application at around July 25th for NOC 1122...will that be late as there is 500 cap???...

also, can any one share some light on how you have mentioned your job responsibilities and duties to match 1122 (those working in product development / marketing)?...

Thanks in advance for advises....

YesBoss

Oct 14, 2010
VIZ Can anyone let me know how do they count the number of applications? Is it that all that have been sent would be counted, as I read that for some, they send it back for insufficient documents. Also the CIC says total number of complete applications. Will they check our file to see if it has complete documents, and then take it in, and this would be counted? And the ones with incomplete documents sent back?

Also, when do we receive a file number? Is it only after they encash the amount that they generate a file number for our application? How long is the wait to get a file number?

HI VIZ------the count the no of application they recieved...all sent are counted, then they will take 1-3 months to encash draft or charge the Credit card, after wards u r officially in the cap, till then you can just guess that you are in cap of 500.but no official confirmation. but when they encash, thats official proof that u r in 500. afterwards in 2-3 months they will review your file roughly & give you the File no. Once you got File no then the send to your embassy for further action. but if you fail in review for incomplete docs you get a mail for the your application is decline because of the .....reason. they will not refund your fees & nor they will send file back.

thats it, end of the applcation. if your cap is not reached 500, file same time again, otherwise wait for 1 year.

R

RKC

Only complete applications are counted towards the cap & encashed. Incomplete ones are not counted & sent back. The first step is completeness check where they check if all the forms and supporting documents are included, correct fee payment has been made & there are no blanks in the forms. Thereafter, applications are queued for eligibility review by a CIC officer.

Thanx.

YesBoss

Oct 14, 2010
RKC

My friend , u r wrong

they encash the money first then do the completeness checkness. beacuse I applied last year in 18 september 2010. my application made in first1000, they charged my credit card for that in october2010. then on january 25,2011 i got email that my complete chechkness that they couldnot find enough docs in my file to support my realtionship with my elder bro living in Canada, so they didnot gave me 5 marks for that. & i couldnot make 67. i mailed them back taht i will send all additional information, if they want for relation. They said,,, NO, ur application is declined now, wait for next year. & they didnot send file back nor the money,even my original IELTS certificate also. So i requested IELTS again to issue me new IELTS to apply for immi again. Ielts reissued my certificate. That i used this year