+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

Patricia1818

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2.09.2011 by d.stephenson
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 05.12.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Westpoint
We are in the same boat!!!
I need another ielts original and they won't provide me! I really hope I get back my application package ASAP in order to resend it.

jubes

Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH FILE 8 OVERALL
Hi
I got three time already IELTS copy , All u need to do is go to the centre were u have applied for Ielts and give your details and they will issue you a new copy of IELTS this will cost money and take 2 to 3 days in postage from centre generally.

Patricia1818 said:
Westpoint
We are in the same boat!!!
I need another ielts original and they won't provide me! I really hope I get back my application package ASAP in order to resend it.

Patricia1818

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2.09.2011 by d.stephenson
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 05.12.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thank you jubes! I have called them twice this week and they insist I can't have another original. It's really annoying me. I will try once more!

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
I got mine also . I asked the centre to have another copy of my TRF, I told them about my situation that original IELTS must be submitted along with my application and I present A LETTER AFTER 2 DAYS I GOT MY NEW TRF BUT ITS IN A SEAL ENVELOP ADDRESS TO CIC.

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An interesting Link...hope its helpful:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-pr-under-fast-track-all-u-need-to-know-t36571.225.html

CB

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
Hi Guys!!

After triple checking everything on my application, I was able to send it today...Lets hope I beat the CAP and no incomplete documents..
Thank you for everyone who shared their experiences...

To Admin Westpoint, pls include me on your spreadsheet..thank you

Category ................... FSW1
NOC Code ................ 3152
visa office ................. Manila
IELTS............................ Yes
PCC ............................. Yes
CC/BD............................ BD
Consultant...................No

Cheers!!!
Sushicat29

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Sushicat29

GOD bless in your endeavor. I hope to send mine on Tuesday. without the NBI clearance as it is impossible for me to get it on time. May I know what do you mean by PCC? Do you have a relative in Canada?

best regards,

FrancisC

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
FrancisC said:
Hey Sushicat29

GOD bless in your endeavor. I hope to send mine on Tuesday. without the NBI clearance as it is impossible for me to get it on time. May I know what do you mean by PCC? Do you have a relative in Canada?

best regards,

FrancisC
Hi FrancisC,

Thanks...I'm really hoping and praying that everything will be fine..Sorry but what I understand with PCC is police clearance..in case for relatives, we have but on 2nd degree..so we cannot claim points for that..Goodluck to you as well..I hope you finish your job description already, and may I ask, do you have any staff nurse experience before working as a clinical instructor, it just crossed my mind that they might consider that as a professor job since your teaching students, even if its hospital based, I'm just wondering..

Cheers!!
Sushicat29

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do have one year but it's more of a volunteer/training work which is not counted. So I did not include it. My job description is more on a hospital work but says supervises students in their duty doing such and such procedure. The description is specific to each area (i.e. OR Department, Emergency Room, etc...). Which is true because out of 5 days a week, only one day is in the school, all the rest is duty in the hospital.

ex. in ER 1. Identifies and prioritizes the problems of the patient and provides appropriate nursing interventions;
2. Assists student nurses in evaluating the status of the patient after implementing the nursing interventions;

What do you think?

thanks,

FrancisC

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
sushicat29 said:
Hi FrancisC,

Thanks...I'm really hoping and praying that everything will be fine..Sorry but what I understand with PCC is police clearance..in case for relatives, we have but on 2nd degree..so we cannot claim points for that..Goodluck to you as well..I hope you finish your job description already, and may I ask, do you have any staff nurse experience before working as a clinical instructor, it just crossed my mind that they might consider that as a professor job since your teaching students, even if its hospital based, I'm just wondering..

Cheers!!
Sushicat29
Its still part of the NOC 3152.. my last year application they still gave me 21 points for my working experience even though i only have 2 years staff nurse experience and the rest is clinical instructor..

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
FrancisC said:
I do have one year but it's more of a volunteer/training work which is not counted. So I did not include it. My job description is more on a hospital work but says supervises students in their duty doing such and such procedure. The description is specific to each area (i.e. OR Department, Emergency Room, etc...). Which is true because out of 5 days a week, only one day is in the school, all the rest is duty in the hospital.

ex. in ER 1. Identifies and prioritizes the problems of the patient and provides appropriate nursing interventions;
2. Assists student nurses in evaluating the status of the patient after implementing the nursing interventions;

What do you think?

thanks,

FrancisC
you dont need plenty job description in my case around 6-8 job description and they still count it..

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
add me in your spread sheet NOC 3152 application date july 8. mode of payment CC. Visa office MNL.. thanks

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Snipper and Sushicat,

Thanks for the info. I hope they would consider mine. My one year experience as a staff nurse is not counted because it's not paid as is the practice in most of Philippine hospitals. My only paid work as a nurse is as a clinical instructor (clinical nurse educator in Canada?), which the routine is : in a week, 4 days duty with students in different areas and 1 day school duty. So it's actual duty supervising students do the real thing.

what do you think?

Regards,

FrancisC

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
FrancisC said:
Hi Snipper and Sushicat,

Thanks for the info. I hope they would consider mine. My one year experience as a staff nurse is not counted because it's not paid as is the practice in most of Philippine hospitals. My only paid work as a nurse is as a clinical instructor (clinical nurse educator in Canada?), which the routine is : in a week, 4 days duty with students in different areas and 1 day school duty. So it's actual duty supervising students do the real thing.

what do you think?

Regards,

FrancisC
yes they will count that as experience as long as you have 1 year experience

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
posted thru Fedex: 07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
received @ CIO by M. KRSZWD: 13-07-2011
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
included in my posted docs.
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: 27/10/2011
Med's Request
dated Feb. 03, 2012; received the letter, Feb. 16, 2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
Hi Francis, I was a CI also for 4 yrs and 7 mos and i jez sent my application yesterday... we just nid to establish that we do have patient's contact and we do perform the duties and responsibilities of a RN.. u may refer and tailor ur JD from the duties and responsibilities of NOC 3152 provided by the CIC... ;D

I have co-CIs who are just waiting for their visa now, they are Post June 26 applicants..! so we will be just fine..!