Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You know what would be helpful? If there was a list of outland PPRs by date. So we can track how many new PPRs are coming through each week. Does myimmitracker do that? I don't have an account there and don't intend to make one.
Yes, MyImmiTracker does do that, using filters, so it might be worthwhile making an account. I've had one for years.

ambee

May 4, 2021
PPR just now. AOR Oct 2019. FSW-O US, CPC-O
Congratulations! :)

Could you please provide a little more details about the timeline? Did they request a re-medical or did they just renew it? Was there any specific movement in your online portal before they sent you the PPR?

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Hey All,

I'm a FSW-outlander residing in the US with AOR Feb 2020. I got PPR today. My application was approved since Dec 2020 and was sitting in the RFV group. Just thought I'd let you all know. My VO is Ottawa and it seems like there is some movement happening there. Hopefully you all get your PPR's/COPR's soon.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hey All,

I'm a FSW-outlander residing in the US with AOR Feb 2020. I got PPR today. My application was approved since Dec 2020 and was sitting in the RFV group. Just thought I'd let you all know. My VO is Ottawa and it seems like there is some movement happening there. Hopefully you all get your PPR's/COPR's soon.
Amazing stuff

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Hey All,

What’s your occupation/NOC code?

ambee

May 4, 2021
Hey All,

This is great, heartiest congratulations! Good luck! :)

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hey All,

Congrats!! Did you order GCMS? What Group Name were you in?

Reactions: WPGBound