+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
yeap, they are trying to fool everyone by giving some hopeful articles here and there... I stopped trying to view everything as some signal for FSW draws to happen.
It is not about that. They have nothing else to talk about as the whole FSW just stopped this year :) They are posting very similar article from time to time :) Obviously the draws will resume but the question is what plan does IRCC has to solve the problem with the backlog. At the moment we know noting and the lack of transparency is just a joke. Personally I do not understand why they did not even said a word about FSW - they avoid this topic as fire.

Reactions: CarlCoco

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Lol was your account hacked?
Do not take me wrong - I do believe that FSW draws will happen however, I do not set any expectations towards that. There is no point to speculate haha you know what I mean. Million dollar question is, why the hell they are avoiding FSW topic as hell? This is getting more hilarious every day, do not take me wrong. Afghans need help etc, but as of now there is nothing that would explain them of not processing the backlog fast. I really feel bad for all people that are waiting since 2 years etc.

I am also a little bit frustrated that FSW draws are not happening. I do believe that FSW will resume, who knows, maybe it will be this week or maybe it will be January. Once it will happen :) we will definitely celebrate that :)

Reactions: Jaycejay

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
It is not about that. They have nothing else to talk about as the whole FSW just stopped this year :) They are posting very similar article from time to time :) Obviously the draws will resume but the question is what plan does IRCC has to solve the problem with the backlog. At the moment we know noting and the lack of transparency is just a joke. Personally I do not understand why they did not even said a word about FSW - they avoid this topic as fire.
well, if they don't post anything regarding FSW draws there won't be people still hoping for something to happen this year, media is also an important tool to keep people fooled. Posts on FSW draws also mean more views and shares on social media for them, especially now when people started moving on from all this (but still keeping that tiny hope). I personally don't think FSW draws will happen this year anymore, and the lack of communication and transparency makes me mad.

Reactions: dxdroid

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What i know is Know is that it is ONLY FSW that trends the most in all the Immigration program available. all the immigration website including CICNEWS are feeling the absense of the FSW Draw. I guess they needed more Traffic

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
They are slowly coming :) My guess is that most people do not share the news on groups etc.
Maybe. I mean not all the 48,000 pending applicants are active on social media. How many pending FSW applicants are in this forum? 100? 200? There are more than 48,000 FSW pending applications and we cannot see their updates.