The Outlander PPR Thread

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
NEW PPR ALERT!! COPIED FROM MANMEET RAI FACEBOOK GROUP

Manmeet S. Rai - Need a little help!
We Finally received the passport request this morning.

I am currently in the US and was hoping to 'soft land' in Canada before finally moving later.

However, with US consulates still not providing H-1B visa stamping services puts me in a situation where I won't be able to return to the US if I must travel before the US consulates resume H-1B services.

Is there any way to know how much time I'll have to 'soft land' in Canada (or request an extension if I can't travel in the time frame)?

AOR Jan 25, 2020
FSW O - USA
VO - Ottawa ...
Medicals: Initially passed on February 26, 2020; the status page now states that it passed on August 26, 2021.

Thanks so much for your guidance!

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Wow, I just came here for the first time since this morning and saw all these PPRs. What a wonderful thing to see! Congratulations to everyone who received their finalizations. :D

Today's definitely been a good day for outlanders! I am sure there are more people who got their PPRs but didn't share anywhere. It is only going to get better from here :D
You make a solid point there. While checking online is all we have, it's not an accurate reflection of all those receiving PPRs, since not all post online. As an example, MyImmiTracker has not had a single Outlander PPR in the past 6 days. But look at them all here. Focusing on a single source makes it seem like no-one is getting PPR, but clearly they are.
I think this one has not been shared here yet. Another Feb 2020 FSW Outland PPR:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-worldwide.739338/post-9722331
I went to check there. This individual is a UK resident, in case anyone was wondering like I was.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I don't really think that residency or VO matters. They've just been pushing some applications further in the backlog while approving others. Seemingly that's random, but I do believe, 100%, that I am among those singled out to never receive PPR.

Reactions: Caprio

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
You make a solid point there. While checking online is all we have, it's not an accurate reflection of all those receiving PPRs, since not all post online. As an example, MyImmiTracker has not had a single Outlander PPR in the past 6 days. But look at them all here. Focusing on a single source makes it seem like no-one is getting PPR, but clearly they are.
You can still make a rough comparison between the frequency of PPR messages in those message boards now and then. Pre-covid, there used be 5~10 posts every day on each of those boards. Today is the closest it has come to those numbers in a long time but it's still far from the pre-covid pace.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
NEW PPR ALERT!! COPIED FROM MANMEET RAI FACEBOOK GROUP

Manmeet S. Rai - Need a little help!
We Finally received the passport request this morning.

I am currently in the US and was hoping to 'soft land' in Canada before finally moving later.

However, with US consulates still not providing H-1B visa stamping services puts me in a situation where I won't be able to return to the US if I must travel before the US consulates resume H-1B services.

Is there any way to know how much time I'll have to 'soft land' in Canada (or request an extension if I can't travel in the time frame)?

AOR Jan 25, 2020
FSW O - USA
VO - Ottawa ...
Medicals: Initially passed on February 26, 2020; the status page now states that it passed on August 26, 2021.

Thanks so much for your guidance!
There is no need to have a stamped U.S visa to return to the U.S from Canada. If you have an approved I-797, you can use that to enter the U.S from Canada, provided your stay in Canada was less than 30 days using the AVR rule.

Read here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/visa-expiration-date/auto-revalidate.html

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
We should keep count by category.

So far I count only one person in the category not-expired-CoPR--not-US-resident--not-dual-intent--AOR2020--FSW-O but I may have missed a few.

Reactions: maxim.tweedshirt

Gmak38

Aug 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-08-2020
Doc's Request.
7-09-2020
AOR Received.
15-08-2020
Med's Request
11-09-2020
Med's Done....
13-09-2020
First PPR From my telegram grp today:

Category EE (FSW/PNP): FSW-O
AOR: Jan 31, 2020
COR(country of residence): USA
Nationality: India
Medicals(day of medicals): Oct 2019, approved Feb 2020
Biometrics: Feb 2020
ADR/Profile Modification*: NA
Re-medicals/meds extended: extended on Aug 27, 2021 ( per GCMS notes got 1 year extension)
Ghost Updates*: Aug 27, 2021 (medicals approved and security in process)
Primary Visa office: CPC Ottawa
Secondary Visa office: New York
PPR: Sep 28, 2021
PASSPORT collected:
E-COPR: