+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

Cran002

Aug 7, 2021
So if this is the speed of PPRs coming through, they aren't clearing up the backlog until end of 2023 or maybe even later. There are thousands and thousands of people waiting and we are only seeing a dozen (max) PPRs coming a week. Let's assume not everyone share their news online and make that number double. 24 PPR a week? That's negligible

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
So if this is the speed of PPRs coming through, they aren't clearing up the backlog until end of 2023 or maybe even later. There are thousands and thousands of people waiting and we are only seeing a dozen (max) PPRs coming a week. Let's assume not everyone share their news online and make that number double. 24 PPR a week? That's negligible

Yep

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
This thread is meant to inspire false positivity among the desperate and hopeless PR aspirants. While it's better than nothing, a few PPRs out of a thousand really don't mean much. I try to stay away from threads like these as they tend to raise your hopes and expectations but you end up getting more impatient and disappointed.
PPRs will be issued sooner or later but right now they are essentially on hold.

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
Half of all recipients announcing on forums and socials is way too high a share. I'd say we are only seeing close to 10-20%

At least then we can also live in some sort of (possibly delusional) hope.

Cran002

Aug 7, 2021
This thread is meant to inspire false positivity among the desperate and hopeless PR aspirants. While it's better than nothing, a few PPRs out of a thousand really don't mean much. I try to stay away from threads like these as they tend to raise your hopes and expectations but you end up getting more impatient and disappointed.
PPRs will be issued sooner or later but right now they are essentially on hold.
At this point I genuinely don't understand what's the wait for? Initially it made sense that they want to vaccinate their population and then open borders. But now that's also happened.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
At this point I genuinely don't understand what's the wait for? Initially it made sense that they want to vaccinate their population and then open borders. But now that's also happened.
Don't think too much of the border opening. I believe we won't see any significant movement until the global pandemic situation has improved and most countries around the world are open for travel. This sounds like a lame excuse to not issue PPRs but realistically this is what is going to happen.

Reactions: Cran002

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
A lot of people say that this is because they want to make changes to the fsw program or they are cancelling it and I don't believe that. I think the main reason is they have no major incentive to. They realized last year that they can fulfill their targets just by cec and other programs. Fsw is just not their priority.

@ZAtoCD did a good job starting this thread but I want to respect the rules and keep this only about ppr's. So this is the last time I say anything about the fsw reasoning on this thread at least. The other threads? I will be very salty lol

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello everyone. I fear that once again, I have to clearly state the objective of this thread.

It has turned into another discussion thread, with folks coming up with their own reasons for its existence. It's not meant to inspire false hope. Or any hope at all. It's meant to be factual. Not for talking about Outlander PPRs, but for actually posting links to confirmed Outlander PPRs.

It amazes me how frequently people need to be reminded to stick to the purpose of something. It's like everyone isn't happy enough with FSW Worldwide and other threads, so they wanna make this one some big speculative mess as well. Already so many threads on this forum are a complete mess of debates, slander, discussion, queries, etc. Let's work together to avoid taking this one down the same road.

This is not a place to say how long you've been waiting for your app to finish.

This is not a place to say how frustrated you are with IRCC.

This is not a place to ask questions about how EE works.

I made this thread for LINKS to Outlander PPRs. That is it. Please stick to that. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1006777

Hello everyone. I fear that once again, I have to clearly state the objective of this thread.

It has turned into another discussion thread, with folks coming up with their own reasons for its existence. It's not meant to inspire false hope. Or any hope at all. It's meant to be factual. Not for talking about Outlander PPRs, but for actually posting links to confirmed Outlander PPRs.

It amazes me how frequently people need to be reminded to stick to the purpose of something. It's like everyone isn't happy enough with FSW Worldwide and other threads, so they wanna make this one some big speculative mess as well. Already so many threads on this forum are a complete mess of debates, slander, discussion, queries, etc. Let's work together to avoid taking this one down the same road.

This is not a place to say how long you've been waiting for your app to finish.

This is not a place to say how frustrated you are with IRCC.

This is not a place to ask questions about how EE works.

I made this thread for LINKS to Outlander PPRs. That is it. Please stick to that. Thank you. :)
You know what would be helpful? If there was a list of outland PPRs by date. So we can track how many new PPRs are coming through each week. Does myimmitracker do that? I don't have an account there and don't intend to make one.

Reactions: Amiz