+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

Arjun0411

Dec 16, 2019
I have asked her just now. She said AOR is JAN 2021 this year.
Can you please ask the profession of that lucky applicant?? Still not able to digest, how come Jan 2021 got ppr when there are hundreds of applicants from 2020 still waiting. I hope they aren't picking up application based on the professions in demand as per the current scenario. God knows what's in their mind.

Reactions: tahashanouha

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Can you please ask the profession of that lucky applicant?? Still not able to digest, how come Jan 2021 got ppr when there are hundreds of applicants from 2020 still waiting. I hope they aren't picking up application based on the professions in demand as per the current scenario. God knows what's in their mind.
Maybe HK applicants are getting priority, there is a message related to this on their website.

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
I sent you the link. Be warned though, the thread is quite boring and appears dead. In fact, I joined about over a month ago & there was not a single post until yesterday when the lady announced the PPR.
haha thanks for the warning!

Spiritofgod

Feb 8, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Maybe HK applicants are getting priority, there is a message related to this on their website.
I can assure you guys, HK applicants are not getting priority if using the FSW route. I am from HK AOR March 2020. Mine haven't got processed. VO = Ottawa [so sad]

But if HK applicants using that HK specific stream, they may be prioritised.

frankfz

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
There was a PPR for an outland FSW today, with an AOR from Sept 21, 2020, US-based, noc 1111, and VO apparently from Montreal. This was shared by the person himself on a September AOR WhatsApp group
I'm confused why some US based outland applications are routed to Montreal and the rest stuck in Ottawa which takes forever.

• Sad
Reactions: akriti91